• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ vs. Paige.

Cesaro the new Heyman guy.

WWE is doing things exactly like I want them. It's mind blowing. Loving WWE right now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can already tell I'm going to get annoyed by THAT JUST HAPPENED?
AJ vs. Paige.

Cesaro the new Heyman guy.

WWE is doing things exactly like I want them. It's mind blowing. Loving WWE right now.

You forgot Wyatts being booked strong.

King of Swing seems like a really...unattractive name. For gimmick and business purposes. I can't really see them throwing the WWE title on someone with that label.

Toki767

This really shows that WWE knows what the fans actually want. They just don't want to give it to them normally. It only took 2 Raw after Manias for them to learn though I guess.

Big One

Banned
It's fucking awesome.

I'm scared about DBry's title reign though. =\
Triple H isn't getting the belt in any legitimate fashions, there's just no way. He does too much backstage stuff and I hear currently he's actually actively working on payroll for NXT superstars so he's basically backed up doing a lot of shit, there's no way he's going to tote around the belt and do all the PR work and charity work that the WWE superstars do WHILE being the COO of the company.

kirblar

Triple H isn't getting the belt in any legitimate fashions, there's just no way. He does too much backstage stuff and I hear currently he's actually actively working on payroll for NXT superstars so he's basically backed up doing a lot of shit, there's no way he's going to tote around the belt and do all the PR work and charity work that the WWE superstars do WHILE being the COO of the company.
The fact that people are scared? That means they're doing something right.

He is HHH, he would do it, but it makes no business sense for him to be champ.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly could see this becoming a new boom period, if the stars align.

I agree. They have the talent for it as long as they keep Cena/Sheamus/Show on the mid card.\

He is HHH, he would do it, but it makes no business sense for him to be champ.

This garbage is getting so old. After last night you really think that?

Showaddy

Should of just put Heyman on an up and coming heel again. I want to see them stop jobbing their new heels and start making them look like credible opponents.

Apart from possibly Devitt what other legitimate heel could they have given Heyman to? He should be put with great guys to make them amazing, not shitty ones to make them mediocre.

Edit: New Paige...
tumblr_n3oyf6TmBm1ri0sroo1_1280.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Do you think it is written in the stars?

Heh.

Seriously though, the talent is there and the interest could be there if they really commit to pushing these new people.

Mind you, it will never reach the heights of the late 90s, but it could definitely by well above the business they're doing right now.

Top Bottom