• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

lupinko

It's almost lunch time here while I make Crossword puzzles for 7th graders, this raw is hype but no Sting makes me a sad panda. :(

Showaddy

I still can't believe they actually went and put the title on Paige instead of one of the Total Divas.

Best scenario ever! Love it!

Sorry for being so hyped about this.

They kinda botched it with such a bad "match" but this is so much better than a TD taking it...

strobogo

Banned
I want to eat so much Taco Bell that I throw up and then eat some more.

I'm thinking CGC, grilled stuft, and maybe a griller. What say you, Sunny and Edge?

dream

I am all for no OT threads. We are a warm and welcoming bunch... But you come to us. We don't go to you looking for your applause.

EXACTLY. It's this pathetic combination of pandering and validation-seeking that's every bit as weird as when popgaf jumps into random threads and "throws shade" at their "sis."

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Shit, there are times we don't even want to make an OT thread about an Ultimate PPV. This shit is embarrassing to talk about in mixed company.

I used to get hyped for UFC PPV cards, I don't know what happened. It's like a switch just flipped.

Aiii

So not worth it
EXACTLY. It's this pathetic combination of pandering and validation-seeking that's every bit as weird as when popgaf jumps into random threads and "throws shade" at their "sis."

~16.000 posts in the WrestleMania thread. Your point is absolutely mute.

Sunflower is the one who tried to start the trend. Looking for validation for his carny habits.

KissVibes

Banned
Sting fan hasn't moved

lol

He's waiting for this:

m4VRv.gif

Top Bottom