• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

The fact that people are scared? That means they're doing something right.

People are right to be scared, but not because of Mr. H's.

1396842607922t6uao.gif

Heel

I'm certainly enjoying a good amount of these youngsters. Perfect time to get back in the fold as a relapsed wrasslin' fan.

Time for them to stand up on their own instead of relying on a rub from Bad Ass Billy Gunn and Rey Mysterio.

For a while now, but Triple H officially called it that a few weeks ago
I see.

I was definitely thinking that things seem to be looking the best WWE has in a decade with the current young stars. Bryan, Cesaro, Wyatt, and the Shield are all super fucking over and for good reason.

Who's the head booker? There had to have been a change. Maybe Heyman got the reigns after Punk walked out??

Sanjuro

Sting is still coming you idiots.

He is going to have a wonderful angle where he stalks HHH's wife, you're gonna love it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I still can't believe they actually went and put the title on Paige instead of one of the Total Divas.

Best scenario ever! Love it!

Sorry for being so hyped about this.

dream

As long as MMA-GAF doesn't post another thread in OT about some shitty Fight Night that 4 people care about.

Shit, there are times we don't even want to make an OT thread about an Ultimate PPV. This shit is embarrassing to talk about in mixed company.

oddjobs

I'm leaning towards Sting as GM, cuz HHH will abuse his power and fuck DB up. Culminating in Trips shoveling Sting come WM31. Won't debut tonight though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am all for no OT threads. We are a warm and welcoming bunch... But you come to us. We don't go to you looking for your applause.

I bet Vince is laughing at the asshole in the front row. I bet if Sting were actually appearing, they would have made him take that shot off his face.

Top Bottom