• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

EMQjqlc.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Good stuff tonight. The Shield finally becoming legit "hounds of justice." This gimmick could work really well as badass faces.

kirblar

I am so so so so so so so glad they didn't do the dumb thing and break up The Shield just when they're getting absurdly over.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Everything about that last segment was awesome! HHH has become a Mr. McMahon that can still wrestle! He is KILLING it right now! So are Bryan and the Shield. LOVED that Raw! Haven't said that in a while!

So, I feel like I just have to say, as probably the world's biggest Paige mark, her debuting and winning the title and how hot the crowd was for the whole thing is probably my favorite wrestling thing in a long time.

Ithil

At this point i will take anyone over a shield/corporate feud.

Now we are going to get a shitty 4v4 at extreme rules and its going to suck asshole.

What the fuck? How is a SHIELD match, with BRYAN on their team, ever going to "suck"?
This is fantastic.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, Bo and Adam Rose are debuting soon.

Paige won the title from AJ as expected, that feud is gonna rival Lita vs. Trish and Trish vs. Mickie I hope.

The Shield turned face finally.

Cesaro is the new Paul Heyman guy.

Best Post-WM Raw ever!

Heel

Well, I'm a man of my word...

That's why after you Daniel Bryan fans get around to shaving your necks, you should check your vision.

I have a proposition. Seeing as Daniel Bryan is powered by a "movement" of misguided fans, I will require a "movement" of 15 misguided NeoGAF users to agree to my stipulations for the avatar bet to be valid.

Heel's bet: Daniel Bryan will not hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the conclusion of the Monday Night RAW following WrestleMania XXX.

If I'm right, I will use the avatar of your choosing until Daniel Bryan loses the championship.

If I'm wrong, you will use the avatar of my choosing until Daniel Bryan wins the championship.

You have 24 hours.

You're bound by an ironclad internet forum contract, brehs. The stipulations were not met, therefore the bet is not valid. I'm not changing my internet forum avatar, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

It's all about the game, and how you play it.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

If this feud wasn't happening after a huge win for Bryan i would agree.

This feels like filler nonsense to burn 4-5 weeks on a bunch of 4v4 nonsense just to lead into another HHH vs Bryan match. snooze.

What are saying, breh? A 4 v 4 involving Bryan, The Shield, HHH, and Orton will be a ton of a fun. Shrong witchu?

And HHH/Bryan worked the hell out of their match at WM. Stop talking cray.

Top Bottom