• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Big One

Banned
Sure they do.
In what way? To satisfy the couple of Sting marks in the audience? I love Sting but right now Bryan is carrying the program as is Triple H, which is perfectly fine with me. Tired of these old timers coming back and taking up time all the time myself.

So, Bo and Adam Rose are debuting soon.

Paige won the title from AJ as expected, that feud is gonna rival Lita vs. Trish and Trish vs. Mickie I hope.

The Shield turned face finally.

Cesaro is the new Paul Heyman guy.

Best Post-WM Raw ever!

Lots of good stuff on tonight's show, but no high anywhere near Ziggler winning the title last year

Malo

Banned
I mostly lurk here, but I am here to turn in my wrasslegaf application to full time status.

*shakes everyone's hand*

Sanjuro

In what way? To satisfy the couple of Sting marks in the audience? I love Sting but right now Bryan is carrying the program as is Triple H, which is perfectly fine with me. Tired of these old timers coming back and taking up time all the time myself.

Good thing the people who are sick of these "old timers' coming back and taking up time are in the very vast minority!

dream

I think Heel is right. The bet was "Daniel Bryan will not hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the conclusion of the Monday Night RAW following WrestleMania XXX." And he wasn't holding the Championships as Raw went off the air. They were laying on the mat.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I don't think I've ever been as high on the product and its future as I am tonight. Future's bright guys.

Seriously. I finally gave in after the initial hype during the beginning of Wrestlemania and subbed for the network yesterday. WWE has seriously done a complete 180 after the RR.

K6r0zQx.png

Heel, crop this 100x120 you mark ass chump!

Good sport though, we need guys like you just to make this all the more exciting.

EDIT: BRYAN WITH LEGIT TEARS NOW

strobogo

Banned
A lot of good stuff coming out of this show.

EV2.0 vs Shield/Bryan
Wyatts dominate and still have Cener legit shook
Paige is the new champion and hopefully will be the catalyst for real wrestling for the Divas
Taker is dead and buried and Bork is the new ultimate boss level
Cesaro has Heyman because why the fuck not
What appears to be a renewed push for Wade
A host of new blood coming up

I hope they can keep it going for a while

I think Heel is right. The bet was "Daniel Bryan will not hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the conclusion of the Monday Night RAW following WrestleMania XXX." And he wasn't holding the Championships as Raw went off the air. They were laying on the mat.

concur. Heel is off the hook. it's all in the fine print.

Sephzilla

A lot of good stuff coming out of this show.

EV2.0 vs Shield/Bryan
Wyatts dominate and still have Cener legit shook
Paige is the new champion and hopefully will be the catalyst for real wrestling for the Divas
Taker is dead and buried and Bork is the new ultimate boss level
Cesaro has Heyman because why the fuck not
What appears to be a renewed push for Wade
A host of new blood coming up

I hope they can keep it going for a while

I'm legitimately excited to watch wrestling again.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
God damn, this thread gets creepy and borderline gross every time a woman is on the screen. Some of you guys need to get out more.

Top Bottom