• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Showaddy

The Sting we all deserve:
iwFJ8sY.png

Fair play to the guy for not giving a single fuck all night though.

Malo

Banned
If you like Hogan and mustard, you'll fit in well here.
I guess I'm out.

Oh no....not the council.....not like this!
But Sanjuro is already here!

If you like Hogan you are my enemy.
Fuck hulkamania.

i37rlCwuGR0Ov.gif

Yankees Council debuting post-WM. It's a night to remember!
Good to see a member of Yankees-West in here!

I mostly lurk and stay lurking! So there!
Nice to see you here, friend!

that's an outdated carny tradition. just "hi" is fine by me.

We do require a fav five though
1. Bryan
2. Brock
3. Bork
4. Cesaro
5. Bray Wyatt

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome SuperMalo. Don't take my avatar seriously pal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to figure out this Super Ignore function.

DMczaf

I love that Shawn Merriman or whatever is more of a legit analyst than the former wrestler Alex Riley.

Is this really surprising? Most former players are terrible analysts in their own sports too. Just shows pro wrestling is just as much a real sport as football!!

Sokantish

I wish they had Paige do the scorpion crosslock. AJ is small and flexible enough to really sell how impressive it looks.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Zn4y9yIYbkI/Uxu_lwfqSJI/AAAAAAAAALE/olIH-WZXJuQ/s1600/Paige-Emma-Hold.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

they probably want to save it for a real match

I'm starting to think the Total Divas have a clause in their contract saying they can't win the divas title. Either that or it would be so catty the E won't put it on one of them.

NoTacos

Paige's NXT page (heh) is on a redirect to nowhere. Getting her own main roster page tonight it seems.

Damn that was a good segment, aside from AJ's poor timing. Anyone else notice how it mirrored what happened to Punk? Comes out, states how he/she has been champ for a long time, new challenger arises, loses title (to an unprepared opponent no less, shots fired).

Good for Paige, good for WWE divas division.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Divas Superstar AJ Lee as of Monday, April 7th, 2014.

Credo

I mostly lurk here, but I am here to turn in my wrasslegaf application to full time status.

*shakes everyone's hand*

*shakes hand*

I'm not much of a regular, but I'll still shake your hand. The more handshakes the better. I extended my hand a while back and no one ever shook it ;(

Top Bottom