• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DMczaf

zvCw1LK.gif

irsy3bb67Ras4.gif

But Total Divas is on in less than an hour.

io4VcjCNaNqWr.gif

The thing is part of Jarrett's release from TNA is that he can't replace them on Spike. He has to go to another network.

I've never heard that. But then again I wasn't really following when he was released from the promotion.

And was that Danielson/Bella wedding picture a work and on Total Divas or was it the real wedding?

I was bored so I tried to figure out which is the earliest Mania to still have an active competitor on the roster. That'd be 14.

I've never heard that. But then again I wasn't really following when he was released from the promotion.

And was that Danielson/Bella wedding picture a work and on Total Divas or was it the real wedding?

Yeah, Jarrett's release was on the condition that he can't pitch anything to Spike TV. And yes, that was the real wedding, but it will also be shown on Total Divas.

Word is that Raw Monday will be a no-continuity show, no storylines, just matches, a la Raw is Owen/Raw is Eddie/The Smackdown after 9/11, as a tribute to Warrior.

Vylash

I didn't mind the 2 tribute shows for Eddie since he was an active performer and all, but I'm pretty meh on doing it for Warrior, I dunno maybe I don't have proper perspective on this

Raw is in continuity? They should have each show be a stand alone episode. All the angles and feuds start and end during the course of 3 hours.

So, tonight on Total Divas we're gonna find out that Cena is either gonna propose or plan something special for Nikki. Anytime this storyline comes up, it's almost never cheating.

Toki767

So, tonight on Total Divas we're gonna find out that Cena is either gonna propose or plan something special for Nikki. Anytime this storyline comes up, it's almost never cheating.
Well we already know he isn't cheating since they were together at the Hall of Fame and at Bryan and Brie's wedding.

Doubt he's proposing though.

Top Bottom