• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DMczaf

May Wrasslin' |OT| Peeing blood is gigantic #AllRedEverything

tumblr_n3w60ciXBJ1tr5727o7_250.gif

Watching WM6. I love listening to Ventura call Jim Duggan a total idiot for coming out with an American flag in Canada while facing a Canadian wrestler. You can hear a lot of the crowd booing Duggan too. He even amazingly tries to start a USA chant and gives up after three yells.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's weird. The time period where I got 'really into' wrestling, I've gone back and tried to watch that stuff, and it's probably my least favorite era. Like 98-2003 just bores the hell out of me. For WCW and WWF.

What happened to the signs? I see the odd one or two pop up but they're pretty much gone now

WWE has been taking them away for years now. They just sell them outside the venue now.

Penguin

What is Total Divas' timeline?

Because the Summer smack happened after Brian's head injury which was in Jan, and TLC is in Dec.. so how does she have nose problems... a month before she got slapped?

What is Total Divas' timeline?

Because the Summer smack happened after Brian's head injury which was in Jan, and TLC is in Dec.. so how does she have nose problems... a month before she got slapped?

Did the slap happen after Bryan's injury? It seemed that way, but it could have been before.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brody's training montage is pretty disappointing.

What I expected: Fighting bears in the wilderness, skinning a lion with his teeth, knife fights with gorillas
What I got: Frank Goodish working out in his garage

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You think Andre had the moment of

'Mother fucker, not everything is about you.' ? Or more likley, 'Le Modda Fuckurrr not evuharything is about you'

Daniel Bryan's wedding just got trumped by Eve Torres. Will there be Kool-Aid?

926741_228721307323614_499243621_n.jpg

Yeah, this one of those weddings that you just send the couple a gift card via email. I wouldn't dare sneak a flask or food into a Gracie wedding. Asking for an ass-whoopin'.

Yup. Kicks out after the 3 count to make Warrior look weak, and then points at the sky and says "Why?!"

Andre should have come out and tore his crucifix off again.

I remember seeing that in his HOF announcement video. Nice of them to show Hogan essentially burying him in it. Shit, at least Cena tends to stay down whenever he loses a match (once in a blue moon).

Top Bottom