• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I remember seeing that in his HOF announcement video. Nice of them to show Hogan essentially burying him in it. Shit, at least Cena tends to stay down whenever he loses a match (once in a blue moon).
You guys are such marks.

It was probably decided by McMahon to do that way by still protecting his main cash cow (Hogan) somewhat.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Total Divas? You know what show I would watch? Total Andre

first 5 minutes, Andre drinking 100 beers
10 minutes of Andre driving around his land on his little lawnmower
5 minutes of Andre smoking a cigar
5 minutes of Andre hitting on some foxy ladies
5 minutes of Andre strangling Bob Barker

JavyOO7

hey. Should totally bring back prime time for the Network. It would be awesome

That, Superstars, Saturday Night Main Event... and I'm sure there are several others too that I never saw. When they add these in eventually its going to make the network even more fantastic than it already is.

DMczaf

TD_204_Photo_50.jpg

What, they didn't have XXXL, Cena?

Hasney

Still kind of love that the 32X still had worse sound than the SNES despite being an expensive upgrade.

http://youtu.be/aVg5pzy236g

Oh well, at least the 32X version had Kwang as an exclusive character. I'm sure the game flew off shelves with that inclusion.

I'm looking for an old clip and I'm hoping someone can help me find it. It's from the 90's and was on WCW Nitro, I think. It showed Hogan walking on a beach and he finds something of The Giant/Big Show on the beach and they do this stupid thing where he freaks out and wonders if Andre is back or it's his son. It was really corny but also hilarious. My brother-in-law and I were talking about those old promo clips that were shown and we discussed that one.

strobogo

Banned
TNA vs WCW 2000, who wins Stro

TNA. WCW 2000 was one year. TNA has had 12 years with at least 9 of them being as bad or worse than WCW 2000.

A Gracie wedding sounds like it would be fucking bananas with all the intra-family rivalries going on.

I hope Vince has a plan for what to do half way into Raw when they find out Warrior took some people out with him.

If you were a jobber in the early 90s, which would you dread more:

A match with the Steiners

or

A match with Vader?
Pre roid Scott i'm down to battle him. Gets a couple of frankensteiners and a powerslam from Rick

Vader, gets body slams and a big splash.

Steiners it is

strobogo

Banned
Pre roid Scott i'm down to battle him. Gets a couple of frankensteiners and a powerslam from Rick

Vader, gets body slams and a big splash.

Steiners it is

Really? Pre-roids Scott was harder on jobbers than Big Poppa Pump. At least with Vader, there is only one of him.

ibestyqjvUv65.gif

ibfi3DQxzcYycd.gif

ilBmpeUYkqku0.gif

iCsvLWrLvkAHJ.gif

i2pKaFEkMtPzd.gif

I think I'd take my chances with Vader. I'd rather get punched and splashed then thrown repeatedly with reckless abandon. I'd rather risk one powerbomb for 8 or 9 suplexes.

I need a self-destruction of Scott Steiner special to be made. Cesaro can host and recite some of his favorite promos.

They need to hold off on it until they can buy the TNA tape library. His segment on WWE Countdown felt lacking without Steiner Math, Steiner History, "FAT ASSES," etc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Earthquake's a super nice guy who would only kick your ass if you pushed him.

Road Warriors are notorious dicks

In my dream matches, Akira Maeda & Kitao vs Steiner Brothers, Vader, Antonio Inoki, Bruiser Brody, Stan Hansen, Dr. Death, Young Andre and Finlay

my buddies and I were talking about fantasy matches between nostalg and mow. Some ex we use

Shoe vs Big John Studd

Hercules vs Big E

Dr Death vs Cesaro

Who wins? Why?

Quake all the way. He was never dangerous. I'm pretty sure LOD tried to hurt people from time to time.

I'm curious Stro, do you watch your wrestling on a couch or in front of a computer desk? The amount of alcohol you must've consumed might've eased the pain with feet up, but the speed and tenacity of your gif making say otherwise.

strobogo

Banned
my buddies and I were talking about fantasy matches between nostalg and mow. Some ex we use

Shoe vs Big John Studd

Hercules vs Big E

Dr Death vs Cesaro

Who wins? Why?

You and your friends have some shitty fantasy matches. How is Studd or Herc in anyone's fantasy matches?

I'm curious Stro, do you watch your wrestling on a couch or in front of a computer desk? The amount of alcohol you must've consumed might've eased the pain with feet up, but the speed and tenacity of your gif making say otherwise.

Computer desk, but with feet usually up.

Edgeward

oh my god, Scott Steiner has a workout dvd.

He is doing bench dips with one girl in cowgirl position and another on his shoulders. And squats with a girl on his shoulders. goddamn.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since FallingEdge is talking about haircuts, I thought I'd update my livejournal in here too. I had Connors Steak & Seafood today. And now all I can do is think about how delicious it was and how I wish I was eating it right now.

Toki767

I can't remember, but did Scott always almost land on his head when doing a Frankensteiner? That moved looked dangerous for him and the guy he gave it to.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dr D was an amateur wrestler. He woulda killed Bart in a non-boxing match.
I can't remember, but did Scott always almost land on his head when doing a Frankensteiner? That moved looked dangerous for him and the guy he gave it to.

Yes. He would also come dangerously close to piledriving himself with that flip slam thing.

Top Bottom