• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

KissVibes

Banned
I'm honestly legitimately tired of all these old fucks on RAW. Kane, Mark Henry, Big Show, RVD, Rey Mysterio, put them all on a bus and have them crash off a cliff. Fuck these old guys for putting themselves over younger talent.

Goddamn, Mark has been putting over people forever. Motherfucker took a reduced contract to continue working and help younger guys.

Everyone else? Sure. Fuck 'em

Big One

Banned
Seriously why does it take RVD an hour to crawl over for a pin after he hits the frog splash? Makes the guy he's pinning look comically weak.

jred2k

It has probably been mentioned by someone already, but that ER commercial with Daniel Bryan feels like a complete rip off of the CM Punk 2K13 commercial.

Two young kids lost their dad. Doesn't matter if he had bad views in many ways anymore.

No question, my condolences are with them greatly. No one should ever lose their loved ones so early like that. Again, my deepest respect to Warrior and his family, just gonna have to leave my personal opinions out the door on this one then. That's more than fine.

krae_man

Isn't the rumor that Del Rio's contract runs out soon and that he won't be back?

Every single time he's not feuding with Sheamus for the world title for the 87th time, rumors sneak out that he's unhappy and is going to retire. Then he suddenly gets another title feud and those rumors go away.

Sephzilla

Every single time he's not feuding with Sheamus for the world title for the 87th time, rumors sneak out that he's unhappy and is going to retire. Then he suddenly gets another title feud and those rumors go away.

When was the last time he was in a (legit) title feud? It feels like Del Rio is being kept away from gold now since absolutely nothing can get people to care about him.

strobogo

Banned
Just once when a wrestler is watching on a monitor backstage, I want them to be watching the TV feed so they are watching themselves, watch themselves, watch themselves.....x infinity.

It happened a number of times with Flair in WCW. I know I have a gif/pic of it, but I can't remember which shows they were on, but there were a couple where Flair came in, looked at a monitor, then the monitor turned to the shot that the audience was looking at and it went on for infinity while Flair pretended like he was seeing what the screen originally was.

Haha. He really is terrible at it.

ikap2DpRXXLDn.gif

Striker

Put ADR on there too, he's starting to become an old fuck.

and they did nothing but put over young talent? My ass. I remember all the shitty squash matches they got. At this point in their careers none of the guys I listed should be winning matches.
Cena is a month younger and Sheamus is about seven months.

Top Bottom