• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

7izcbbJ.gif

Ripclawe

Banned
How the mighty have fallen. XD

btw, did it ever come out what Warrior died of?
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-warrior-died-cardiovascular-disease/7709959/
Authorities in Phoenix say former pro wrestler The Ultimate Warrior died of cardiovascular disease.

Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says that's the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiner's Office.

The 54-year-old wrestler's given name was James Hellwig. He collapsed April 8 while walking with his wife to their car at a Scottsdale hotel and was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Scottsdale police have said there were no signs of foul play.

The Ultimate Warrior was one of pro wrestling's biggest stars in the late 1980s.

Big One

Banned
I'm honestly legitimately tired of all these old fucks on RAW. Kane, Mark Henry, Big Show, RVD, Rey Mysterio, put them all on a bus and have them crash off a cliff. Fuck these old guys for putting themselves over younger talent.

Sanjuro

I'm honestly legitimately tired of all these old fucks on RAW. Kane, Mark Henry, Big Show, RVD, Rey Mysterio, put them all on a bus and have them crash off a cliff. Fuck these old guys for putting themselves over younger talent.

:jnc

You are honestly legitimately not the target demo.

krae_man

Just once when a wrestler is watching on a monitor backstage, I want them to be watching the TV feed so they are watching themselves, watch themselves, watch themselves.....x infinity.

Ithil

Is the IC title vacant? I'm confused.

EDIT: Oh, for #1 contender.

Most likely they are firstly trying to fill up the show with a framing device of matches since Bryan isn't there, and secondly trying to push the IC title as a bigger deal since it's the second from the top title now.

None of the names you mentioned did anything but job to younger talent over the past year. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I think it would only make sense for bad news Barrett to win the tournament with the way the crowd has been over him lately.

Swagger will cost Caesaro his match against BNB

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Well ADR had two years to put himself over and he's fucking boring. RVD doesn't have anything to do with that.

Ithil

I know it's not you know who, but I just want confirmation that I'm being delusional. Who is this in the hoodie behind Truth?

5K5pn0q.jpg

Batista.

Odd complaint, given Rey, Kane and Henry do nothing but put over people, and RVD just returned so he's not going to instantly lose. Big Show I'll give you.

Top Bottom