• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

dWL9v3U.gif

Big One

Banned
Well ADR had two years to put himself over and he's fucking boring. RVD doesn't have anything to do with that.
Put ADR on there too, he's starting to become an old fuck.

and they did nothing but put over young talent? My ass. I remember all the shitty squash matches they got. At this point in their careers none of the guys I listed should be winning matches.

Vylash

The announcers playing up the fact that Del Rio has never won the IC title, despite him being a former WWE champ and a multiple time World Heavyweight champ is hilarious

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Put ADR on there too, he's starting to become an old fuck.

and they did nothing but put over young talent? My ass. I remember all the shitty squash matches they got. At this point in their careers none of the guys I listed should be winning matches.

None of those guys have been in major angles that involved "squashing" younger talent though. Kane and the NAO just put over the shield. Henry's last two major angles were Cena and Lesner, not young guys, and Show's last major angles were Lesner and Mr H. You must have been watching some NWO era WCW matches lately

Top Bottom