• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

somedevil

Hopefully her winning the title means they will actually start caring about the division again and get match time.

Her and AJ need to get like 10 minutes at extreme rules.

Ithil

I think Bo is not going to get over quite as well as Paige.

I hope they take note that all they had to do was let Paige and Fox wrestle a regular match and they did just fine with a mark crowd. So "piss break" no more if you keep doing that.

I am legit shook Paige's official finishing move, A Submission Maneuver, did not debut on pay-per-view - er, I mean, a special event like Extreme Rules.

KissVibes

Banned
THREE BAD CLOTHESLINES, DROPKICK, SUBMISSION MANEUVER.

Paige is Female Cena confirmed.

Can I get a submission match between AJ, Paige, and Natty

Why so Natty can fuck up the Sharpshooter and cry because of her great heritage as the daughter of the worst member of The Hart Foundation? No thanks.

zychi

Banned
Hopefully her winning the title means they will actually start caring about the division again and get match time.

Her and AJ need to get like 10 minutes at extreme rules.
Nah, we need a 10 minute cena promo followed by cena on the mic for ten minutes followed by an interview of cena.

Divas get 3 mins.

Sanjuro

Alicia is actually good now.

ibuh61HGM91oNw.gif

Sanjuro

OOOOGGAAABOOOOGGAAA BOOOGAAA BOOOWAAA DOOOOOO SUPERMANGOONNA GIVE IT TO UUUUUUUUU

You say Boo, I say Mo?

Warrior paint is always cool though.

Top Bottom