• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

That paige match was bad

Not sure why we're getting this tag team match again, usos got stomped last week let someone else face them to regain face

Man God

Non-Canon Member
KXG0RnI.gif

One of my favorites.

Big One

Banned
If Batista and Orton aren't fighting the Shield I'm guessing Kane will be recruiting the Ascension to face the Shield at Extreme Rules.

somedevil

its a good idea if they do a war games match because if look at it right now there are 4 pay per views before Summerslam and that Shield pop.

strobogo

Banned
If Batista and Orton aren't fighting the Shield I'm guessing Kane will be recruiting the Ascension to face the Shield at Extreme Rules.

They really should make sure the Ascension can do actual tag matches instead of only squashes before calling them up.

That reminds me, whatever happened to that Bronson guy that did a few weeks of squashes and vanished?

its a good idea if they do a war games match because if look at it right now there are 4 pay per views before Summerslam and that Shield pop.
Especially since Bryan and Batista both want the title. And we don't want another 3 way dance. And Hunter wants the Shield and Bryan. And Kane wants Shield

Top Bottom