• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Toki767

Why would the Shield even attack Orton and Batista when they saw that HHH would be on his own? This was some silly WWE booking.

Did Cesaro swing Henry before?

I know he did Kahli...

eH7YUrF.gif

... so he can do Henry! Right?

KissVibes

Banned
Batista and Randy Orton look like a Father and Son wrestling team.

Did Cesaro swing Henry before?

I know he did Kahli...

eH7YUrF.gif

... so he can do Henry! Right?

The swing isn't just about weight but also body type and distribution of weight.

I'm pretty sure Cesaro himself has said swinging Henry is VERY difficult.

Liked how Bootista sold that Superman Punch.

Paige was awesome. So was Fox, or rather, the agent who told Fox what to do. Smart to have her do the one move she does really well (The Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker) and just repeat it over and over until she got the heat.

The Scorpion Cross is going to be over as a finisher. Much better than trying to pull of the Lightning Spiral. She needs to look for a different impact finisher, or really work with the other divas to teach them how to sell the Lightning Spiral.

MY CLIENT BROCK LESNER CONQUERED THE STREAK

PInk Tape

Banned
Well no I only recently started watching wrestling again, but they've all been terrible so far

I'd say give it a bit of time because if this match is any indication of how the women's division's gonna go then the matches will get better and their skills in the ring will improve and they will get more time.

Top Bottom