• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

To the surprise of no one, the Evolve 28 feed blows!

It worked great for me all throughout that opening match...they're restarting it now though, so hopefully it'll improve for those having problems.

Thanks for the match links, btw - I'll work my way through them tomorrow.

I think I was talking about Summer Rae but I'll fuck all of them. I love dumb bimbo's and fake titties damn it.

Did they at least fix the aspect ratio glitch on 360?

I wasn't talking about Summer Rae's ostrich looking ass. The ring announcer.

Hell no. That's where the video constantly stutters or whatever? It's annoying. I didn't have the problem til I didn't the update today (it was probably released a while ago though). iPad has the best network experience for me.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Angelina
irvMFlA8fcLDl.png

Soup Bar

I wasn't talking about Summer Rae's ostrich looking ass. The ring announcer.

Hell no. That's where the video constantly stutters or whatever? It's annoying. I didn't have the problem til I didn't the update today (it was probably released a while ago though). iPad has the best network experience for me.

That's what I get for replying to something on the last page.

On 360 for me the picture will zoom in during on demand content. The stuttering is still there. On PC it works great.

jred2k

I like Breeze's finisher, but I think it would look better without those goofy boots. They look like they'd lessen the impact.

Alucard

Banned
Almost caught up on Impact live on my DVR. Some thoughts on the first 30 minutes:

-First match was HOT. Really liked the action and the progression, as well as the ending of Roode totally destroying Bully and putting him through 3 tables.
-Kenny King! Should be good.
-Sam Shaw cradling Mr. Anderson while having a bloody nose...creepy indeed. I'm a fan.

Alucard

Banned
I don't want to say it, but...could this ACTUALLY be the rebirth of the X Division?...

Really hoping for big things from Tigre Uno and Sanada. Especially in a best of three....which will hopefully end at Sacrifice.

Sanada and Tigre just looked kinda silly standing around while IMPORTANT PEOPLE argued. there had to be a better way to do that. But otherwise, pretty good segment

JavyOO7

Can't wait to see the Ascension later today (after I'm done watching WM today). They might not be good but I always get a goofy grin watching those guys in the ring. So I'm cheering them in hopes they get better. =p

Alucard

Banned
Really good segment with King and MVP there. Looking forward to their match now. And Uno and Sanada are up after the break!

This NXT match is booked well too bad Corey Graves is in this match to wreck it. Sometimes not even great workers can salvage trash

Top Bottom