• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Summer Rae doesn't look 40 to me, and if she does, that's just fine.
ibx4KFpJiCDGZN.gif

them socks

tm24 said:
Also, remember, most of these guys are young rookies with not much of experience. And by experience i mean lucha experience. 7 years is still a rookie in lucha.

Awesome, thanks for the info man - some of them seemed a bit rough around the edges, but pretty much everyone did well in the match, really enjoyed it. Cavernario was awesome, I loved one of his spots where some dude did an overly elaborate flip to try and arm drag him on the floor and he just didn't bother, lol.

Incidentally, any other matches I should check out from the past few months? I've only really seen Negro Casas vs Volador Jr. and the Fantasticamania stuff.

somedevil

Guess who is at the WWE hotel for WrestleMania:

Charles "The Godfather" Wright is reportedly staying at the WWE hotel in New Orleans

Is
Papa Shango
coming out of retirement because they are in Louisiana.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NXT-tea-time! Let's go Corey Graves Pumpkin Booty

tm24

Awesome, thanks for the info man - some of them seemed a bit rough around the edges, but pretty much everyone did well in the match, really enjoyed it. Cavernario was awesome, I loved one of his spots where some dude did an overly elaborate flip to try and arm drag him on the floor and he just didn't bother, lol.

Incidentally, any other matches I should check out from the past few months? I've only really seen Negro Casas vs Volador Jr. and the Fantasticamania stuff.

Yeah, a lot of these guys have rarely worked past the 2nd match of the card. There's a few ringers in there. Cavernario and Soberano being the most seasoned of the final 8. Hechicero is the one to watch. He has amazing Titan-like potential and a fanbase to boot. CMLL won't care if we screw their tourney over, the last time fans did it they got Titan out of it, so Hechicero is the early favorite.

As for great matches, there's been quite a few. Some of my favorites

For those that love Rush (which honestly should be all of you), i just found his hair vs hair match vs Shocker.. It should be excellent

Volador Jr vs Averno

La Sombra vs Dragon Rojo Jr

You want Titan, i'll give you Titan! Titan vs Virus

Some fun trios matches

Máscara Dorada, Mistico, Valiente vs Dragón Rojo Jr., Pólvora, Rey Escorpión

Atlantis, Delta, Guerrero Maya Jr. vs Negro Casas, Puma, Tiger
The only AAA match i've enjoyed this year

Angélico, Australian Suicide, Jack Evans vs Chessman, Daga, Pentagón Jr.

And here's one i've yet to watch. El Dandy is retiring soon and is on his retirement tour and this match popped up. El Dandy vs El Satanico

Want more young guys in a cibernetico? IWRG has you covered. Gym Skayde vs IWRG FILL ciberentico

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sasha's really good, honestly. Not technically, because she's still pretty new, but she has the personality down. It's good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MOJO RAWLEY

I TAP

Also Yeeus! What! She's got the "I'm a mean bitch" down as much as Maurice did.

Top Bottom