• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DominoKid

tumblr_n41vlpjWLN1rt59e8o1_500.png

fandango you lucky dog.

Bryan ain't going on last if Cena's in a cage match and Shield is facing Evo 2.0

Bryan gon take an extended sabbatical. Fuck just don't come back from Hawaii, just keep the titles!

Showtime is great. The hell are you talking about?

You can't possibly be talking about the same Showtime I'm talking about:

iGeTYQYAUuHgO.jpg

The only people who like Showtime are people who were out of their minds on drugs when they saw it, or have taken more chair shots than a jobber in a Balls Mahoney match. It's not just a failed movie, it's actually an insult to comedy and cinema.

NastyBook

Borderline racist. Is half Black. What?

Rock jobbed more than probably any other top guy in company history, and to non-established talent, so I don't really buy the "burial" thing. He just brutalized people on the mic.
Seriously. If you can count on ONE thing for The Rock to do, it's job to somebody. The only time I saw Rock bury someone was when he cuffed Big Boss Man to the top rope and beat his ass senseless.

Other than that, Rock took Ls like a fucking champ. Just wait till his feud episodes with HHH get uploaded. You'll see him get his head busted open damn near every RAW during that period.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"Bo, nobody really likes you. Your gimmick is annoying, and you should go back to NXT. And your jokes and puns aren't funny either"
1342707399_john-cena-lg.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Borderline racist. Is half Black. What?

Rock jobbed more than probably any other top guy in company history, and to non-established talent, so I don't really buy the "burial" thing. He just brutalized people on the mic.

but thats what we're talking about. Rock's comedy hour during his prime was usually pretty bad at ethering the other talent, and at times it got overwrought and boring. Regardless of Rock's racial make up, his work on Booker T was in poor taste. Rock: Here's Booker T's elementary school teacher, what is 2+2, Booker? ITS THOMAS JEFFERSON!

He was calling Booker T a stupid ****** in those promos. Thats how they came across.

EDIT I agree that Rock was the only main eventer other than Angle that would put over other guys, including Booker. But those promos were bad. Not his best stuff.

but thats what we're talking about. Rock's comedy hour during his prime was usually pretty bad at ethering the other talent, and at times it got overwrought and boring. Regardless of Rock's racial make up, his work on Booker T was in poor taste. Rock: Here's Booker T's elementary school teacher, what is 2+2, Booker? ITS THOMAS JEFFERSON!

He was calling Booker T a stupid ****** in those promos. Thats how they came across.

Yo that's hilarious, breh. It's all about the delivery. I can still hear the joke in my head.

Some piece of shit the other day (I think it was Saturday) pissed me the fuck off. Was walking the dog, and some dudes were moving in and I guess they didn't know I was so close and my dog was barking at them, a little Beagle so yknow how bad could it be? I hear "shut up, dog!" and I get pissssssssed. Then they see me and kind of didn't expect me to be there so I was mad, and figured I'd let her get close to them while they were moving a bed upstairs. "Don't bite me dog!" in like this half-joking way is what I heard then and I went on my way.

Today we get a notice our dog is too loud. This fuckin piece of shit complained about that? I'm gonna smash him into next week.
ip2XJjxmfi3kk.gif
I need to know their ethnic background before I can know how to feel about this.

What? No, the hell it didn't. It came across as Booker T is an idiot. His work with Big Show was the same basically.

The Rock did nothing like Triple H, who did everything except call him a nigger.

Only Rock "burial" I can think of is Billy Gunn lol.

New Adam Rose vid?

Top Bottom