• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fuck it. I just recycled some aluminum cans, I can afford the WWE Network now.

Will have to settle with Laptop viewing.

Fear not there are plenty of TNA alumnus to watch on WWE programing including such notables as General Manager Hulk Hogan, Christian Cage, Booker T, whatever the fuck the Outlaws went as in TNA...

Razorskin

----- ------
AHAHAHAHAHA MIDGETS!

1l6Y0hB.png

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
They forgot to mention the Knife in the Shower match also made famous in Puerto Rico.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Linda is killing this. Hilarious! Just wish she came out to the old Wrestlemania theme.

I like how Mr. T says he just wants to say a few quick things about his mother and then rambles on and on about her for over a half hour. Did he mention WWE in his speech at all? I almost legit peed my pants I was laughing so hard when Kane's music and Tron hit. XD

Mengetsu

I like how Mr. T says he just wants to say a few quick things about his mother and then rambles on and on about her for over a half hour. Did he mention WWE in his speech at all? I almost legit peed my pants I was laughing so hard when Kane's music and Tron hit. XD
He didn't say one thing about WWE. I Mr T hasn't had this much exposure in such a long time he used this moment to talk about the wrong thing at the wrong time. Feel bad for him honestly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Michael Hayes look like what Kid Rock is expected to look like at 60.

Top Bottom