• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

God WHAT A CUNT.

OziEunE.gif

EDIT: Completely late on this one! Whatever, this one's for the new page I guess.

For the MVP of Wrassle Gaf.

KissVibes

Banned
What are the odds that Carlito is in the Battle Royale tomorrow? I want that so badly.

Edit: Obviously Brie films herself with Bryan and shows it to Nikki.

tm24

Wait, i just found out someone booked teddy hart to be involved in something and his cat was there too? Who fucked up?

Prediction wise, Bucks retain, Conwa & Dane retain (meh), Ishii retains (I hope), Shibata & Goto win, Nakamura wins.

Wait, i just found out someone booked teddy hart to be involved in something and his cat was there too? Who fucked up?

Gabe fucked up. Teddy came out to join the impromptu trio of Taylor & Busick, only to turn on them about five minutes later - fans chanted bullshit and 'fire Russo', lol.

Jamie OD

Both DGUSA shows. I don't want to talk about it right now but it got over the first night and then flopped tonight.

How many burials were done in the HoF ceremony?

I think I just heard Carlito take a swipe at the time constraints.

Also, funny Primo and Epico didn't come out in gimmick.

tm24

Gabe fucked up. Teddy came out to join the impromptu trio of Taylor & Busick, only to turn on them about five minutes later - fans chanted bullshit and 'fire Russo', lol.

Both DGUSA shows. I don't want to talk about it right now but it got over the first night and then flopped tonight.

I don't even. Goddamnit Gabe

Predictions

Team Golden Guitar win and Naito turns heels and gets himself DQ'd. Fuck it, Bullet Club loses everything!

Top Bottom