• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Barrage said:
In what fantasy Era that nostalgia has clouded was this?

Was it the Attitude Era, when Edge debuted against Savio Vega?

Boy, that sure did mean something.
Well, obviously Edge was a huge superstar when he debuted! Totally the same! And no, I know everything isn't the same. But I mean something like Taz, obviously.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
why does bourne always have that douchy look on his face like he is sniffing a fart and likes it.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Hey, at least APPLE stands for something!
KuGsj.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
Is it wrong that I laugh hysterically to wrestling every time I watch it? I watched 3 guys perform a triple choke slam on one guy, and the Big Show just flat out punch a guy in the face as a finisher and couldn't stop laughing.

Oh gawd I didn't realise Bryan was in it lol. ;(

Why didn't they put Bryan with Cara and have like a series of matches? Booker T vs Benoit style. ;( That would have been awesome.

Razorskin said:
Is it wrong that I laugh hysterically to wrestling every time I watch it? I watched 3 guys perform a triple choke slam on one guy, and the Big Show just flat out punch a guy in the face as a finisher and couldn't stop laughing.

You have to laugh or you'd want to commit suicide.

UberTag

DMczaf said:
Fallen? He's actually on the show now.
Still has less gold than his ex-Bella tagalongs.

Net_Wrecker said:
How is Michael Cole burying guys on commentary HELPING the product? This crap blows my mind.
Don't say that! Vince knows better than us!
Triple H will save us all and beat up all 8 guys.
And then vanish to the back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom