• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP

I NEED A GIF!!

Awesome stuff, botches are always gonna happen when you do all that shit.

Crowd caught on quick as expected, just need to let him go to get over.

Brinbe

KuGsj.gif
had one job, and he still fucked it up.

Makes me miss Burchill. =(

That was actually a really good recovery botch. Primo did a good job at making it look not quite so messed up by pulling Cara off the rope and having faith he wouldn't hurt himself.

Two botches in that match. Nuts.

Ah well, he's getting over. Shame that the tempo of the match didn't pick up so we could really see what he's about.

Brinbe

Barrage said:
Exactly what's wrong with WWE fans today.
Really? What was there to get excited about? I like him, but not a really memorable match. Remember when debut matches meant something?

f3niks

Brinbe said:
KuGsj.gif
had one job, and he still fucked it up.

Makes me miss Burchill. =(

I heard Lagana talking about him during one of the recent podcasts. Did Paul give up the wrestling biz or something?

cartoon_soldier said:
Shitty Commentary = no move callout either

WWE always does the "What was that" line when a new move is debut, and then they'll will name it something stupid, like the Cara Bomb or something

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
now.... they need to give him Ameno instead of this kind of generic ameno inspired chorus + drum breat

IsayFever

krae_man said:
Sin Cara needs a Jomo feud, a Dolph feud or someone else who can go move for move, not a jobber.

He needs to feud with Del Rio or Mysterio. Del Rio used to do luchadore shit in Mexico so I'm sure they can go high fly for high fly

Lunchbox

Banned
hows sin cara gonna do the c4 against lazy fuckers like orton and cena?

they arent gonna flip from the top rope for his power ranger ass. Maven 2.0

Branson

He's good, just needs someone to work with. I always feel bad when he almost botches that entrance, still crazy he can get that high Lol.

Brinbe

Net_Wrecker said:
I agree. No Michael Cole, no John Cena, no Orton having spasms, no ENTERTAINMENT.

That match was far too long and different.
What the fuck? Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about because I dislike that as much as everyone else. But there's no need to cream myself over that flippy spot-fest too. And again, I like him, just to be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom