• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I'm happy...

eigHJ9c.jpg

Gorillaz

I would rather dress up as a Struggle Magneto then to do the whole shill stuff Ziggs had to do and talk up "let's be friends" after the last promo where he took a L

krae_man

What happened, I don't remember that match

Swagger concussed him two nights in a row. First on Raw Swagger set up like he was going to use a ladder as a battering ram and hit Ziggler in the chest. Then at the last second he decided to swing it like a baseball bat and nailed Ziggler in the head.

Ziggler never tells anyone he got fucked up because he knows he'll lose his push if he does. Next night on Smackdown, Swagger kicks Ziggler in the head and the two concussions back to back fuck Ziggler up good and make him so loopy he can't fake his way through the concussion tests.

Ziggler is promptly punished for having the audacity to get injured by someone else.

Ladder shot

Kick to the head

UberTag

I'll be honest, I'd like to have Sandow in JBL's spot as the heel commentator. He would be great at it.
Depends on whether he'd be allowed to heel it up without Vince feeding him terrible jokes from gorilla.
The only guy I'm convinced would be given that amount of freedom on the mic in a heel commentary role would be CM Punk. And he's retired.

(Heyman would excel at that role, too. But he's still being used as a manager.)

Top Bottom