• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

i don't know why they're trying to do the whole "let's have the crowd WANT Cesaro to break away from Heyman" when it already happened with Zeb

Because they have no depth on the heel roster at all. They cannot afford to turn him even though they almost have to. Same reason they were going to turn Sheamus, and still might.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Because he's probably gonna go over at ER.

Also, Heyman grabbing Zeb's beard was priceless.

That's not how you book heels and faces. The heel dominates then the face finally gets his glory. A fluke victory does nothing for a heel, and it does nothing for a payoff.

Is Jack Swagger the underdog? When did he turn face? I don't think he did, so what are they doing?

AeCMFYq.jpg

For all the Sand-neat-os out there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I figured they were just doing it to skip over a Swagger feud entirely by having Cesaro beat him multiple times so Cessy can wrestle RVD at ER

Why? RVD and Cesaro are both faces. Swagger and Cesaro have history, and it would elevate both guys. And they'd have better matches than RVD would with Cesaro.

What is the point.

somedevil

That's not how you book heels and faces. The heel dominates then the face finally gets his glory. A fluke victory does nothing for a heel, and it does nothing for a payoff.

Is Jack Swagger the underdog? When did he turn face? I don't think he did, so what are they doing?

Cause the match is either with RVD or a triple threat at extreme rules.

Entropia

No One Remembers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

Michel de Nostredame (depending on the source, 14 or 21 December 1503[1] – 2 July 1566), usually Latinised as Nostradamus, was a French apothecary and reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become famous worldwide. He is best known for his book Les Propheties, the first edition of which appeared in 1555. Since the publication of this book, which has rarely been out of print since his death, Nostradamus has attracted a following that, along with much of the popular press, credits him with predicting many major world events.Including Paul Heymans client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Undertaker's streak

Why? RVD and Cesaro are both faces. Swagger and Cesaro have history, and it would elevate both guys. And they'd have better matches than RVD would with Cesaro.

What is the point.

Cesaro is not a face. On the leaked script he was listed as heel and he's aligned with a heel manager. He's not definitively heel, but he's definitely not a face.

Lol all this Cena shit is hilarious

And why they gotta keep ominously showing us Kane's mask like they can actually sell him as a monster heel again.

Top Bottom