• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

That's not how you book heels and faces. The heel dominates then the face finally gets his glory. A fluke victory does nothing for a heel, and it does nothing for a payoff.

Is Jack Swagger the underdog? When did he turn face? I don't think he did, so what are they doing?

This is WWE. Don't think too hard about it.

Why? RVD and Cesaro are both faces. Swagger and Cesaro have history, and it would elevate both guys. And they'd have better matches than RVD would with Cesaro.

What is the point.
he's not really a straight up heel or face, but i agree on your latter points

you askin for too much reason bruh

GQman2121

Banned
The thing about Cena is that he's actually so shit that he's transcended the good guy/bad guy image of wrestlers past. People booing would likely support him if he went heel. He could be the most over person in the company.

The thing about Cena is that he's actually so shit that he's transcended the good guy/bad guy image of wrestlers past. People booing would likely support him if he went heel. He could be the most over person in the company.
He'd be even worse as a heel than he has been as a babyface. Hollywood Cena would crash and burn.

Big One

Banned
Speaking of Sting what song do you think they'll use for his debut? I'm thinking Man Called Sting cause it has a catchy tune to it. The crow theme wouldn't do much unless his debut is going to be in the rafters. MIddle ground between the two would be Seek & Destroy but I'm doubting WWE will be getting the rights to that.

ScribbleD

does anyone miss when goldust acted like goldust?

I miss every match of his ending with the same exchange

*Goldust sets up to kick his opponent in the dick*

Ref: Don't you kick him in the dick, Goldust, or I'm gonna have to disqualify you.

*Goldust starts going for it*

Ref: I'm warning you! Don't you do it!

*Goldust kicks his opponent in the dick*

DING DING DING.

slit

Speaking of Sting what song do you think they'll use for his debut? I'm thinking Man Called Sting cause it has a catchy tune to it. The crow theme wouldn't do much unless his debut is going to be in the rafters. MIddle ground between the two would be Seek & Destroy but I'm doubting WWE will be getting the rights to that.

If his debut involves the Shield there is no way they go with "Man Called Sting" theme.

Ref: Don't you kick him in the dick, Goldust, or I'm gonna have to disqualify you.

DING DING DING.

This reminds me of one of the N64 wrestling game my friends made me play, I always played this character with a dragon mask and spammed one move that was a throw where he threw the opponent to the ground and did a head butt to the guys crotch and a DING sound would play and the audience would go "OOOOHHHHH"

NastyBook

DING DING DING.
Reminds me of that Key & Peele football sketch. I'd love to see Goldust feeling dudes up in the ring again. His claim to fame was making his opponent feel SUPER uncomfortable. Now he's just a good technical wrestler. Torn on the trade off.

Sephzilla

Reminds me of that Key & Peele football sketch. I'd love to see Goldust feeling dudes up in the ring again. His claim to fame was making his opponent feel SUPER uncomfortable. Now he's just a good technical wrestler. Torn on the trade off.
the world is way too PC now for 90s goldust

tumblr_n4ev64bIsg1saykaxo1_250.gif

Top Bottom