• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Gorillaz

bAIBhyy.gif

I'll take Sand-neat-o.

this is something beautiful

it really is

Why are they acting as if Cena hasn't been making the Wyatt's look terrible since this entire feud started. Has he lost a single match Vs any of them?

Technically in the raw after wrestlemania he lost in a tag team match when one of his jobber allies got pinned, Cena was already walking up the ramp during the pin

strobogo

Banned
I can never tell when Piper is showing legitimately mental illnesses and when he's just working everyone because he's on camera.

Gene creeps me out with his extremely swollen legs and one arm that is 3 times the size of the other. That seems very unhealthy. But then they showed stock footage of POSITIVELY KANYON!!!

Big One

Banned
The IC belt the only program I'm interested in at Extreme Rules. As it should be really (that's how the IC title used to be for me).

Big E still hasn't a found a chair in 3 weeks now.

Aww c'mon that's just one dude!

Whatever Brie dragged that angle harder than Kane drags -- well everything. Was it too hard to bring up Team Hell No? Obviously Bryan's dad dying changed everything but did they really wanted to incorporate Total Divas into this title match.

I have zero faith that this goes on last. CM Punk 2.0 be damned. #kneejerkreactions

Top Bottom