• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Extreme Rules should have a lot of quality matches. Barrett-Big E should be good. Evolution-Shield and Kane-Bryan should be great. Cena-Bray could be good. The Cesaro-RVD-Swagger triple threat (if booked) should be great too. Looks to be a good show.

somedevil

See that's fine. Sheamus turned heel is a worthy challenger for say two PPVs. They'd have great matches, it's a new spin on an old rivalry, and no ridiculous supernatural nonsense.

They have an easy storyline to use as well. Sheamus blaming him for his career going wrong since that WrestleMania when he won in 18 seconds.

Thorakai

Extreme Rules should have a lot of quality matches. Barrett-Big E should be good. Evolution-Shield and Kane-Bryan should be great. Cena-Bray could be good. The Cesaro-RVD-Swagger triple threat (if booked) should be great too. Looks to be a good show.

I'm looking forward to it myself as well. Lots of solid matchups. Good thing the WWE Network gives me a way of watching these PPVs without feeling robbed. Or piratey.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Benoit vibe from the magical WM win (with a triple threat no less) and being a transitional champion until summer slam were obvious from the start, I'm just glad he got his moment, let's me honest, there will never be true change in the WWE so I just take what I can get really

Sblargh

Banned

Barrett-Big E have both potential and two guys wanting to prove themselves. Evlution-Shield, I really don't know, not feeling the chemistry between these two groups other than the Shield is awesome and those other guys have HHH among them. Cena-Bray will be my long bathroom break, my heart can't take it anymore. Paige-Tamina might be good, Paige is proving herself excellent at getting good matches out of people, that's the mark of a real wrassler right there.

Phatmac

The Benoit vibe from the magical WM win (with a triple threat no less) and being a transitional champion until summer slam were obvious from the start, I'm just glad he got his moment, let's me honest, there will never be true change in the WWE so I just take what I can get really
It was all capped off with Eddie's hug. Truly a great moment.

Anth0ny

bAIBhyy.gif

I'll take Sand-neat-o.

so good

Ithil

Bryan ain't Benoit, though. I don't think the crowds will settle for him being dumped from the main event in favour of some shiny new Vince toy.

Top Bottom