• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Sephzilla

20140403_Light_WM30_SuperstarForKids_2_HOMEPAGE.jpg

stephanie is killing me
DAMN

Barrett-Big E have both potential and two guys wanting to prove themselves. Evlution-Shield, I really don't know, not feeling the chemistry between these two groups other than the Shield is awesome and those other guys have HHH among them. Cena-Bray will be my long bathroom break, my heart can't take it anymore. Paige-Tamina might be good, Paige is proving herself excellent at getting good matches out of people, that's the mark of a real wrassler right there.

Orton and Batista can work. And the Shield have shown they can get good six-man matches out of just about anyone.

Hey the way The Shield won that 11 on 1 match made sense! Unlike those stupid Cena handicap matches.

Except that it ended up only being 5 on 3, so it did make sense.

This handling of Cesaro is so wtf. The people wanted to cheer for him like 3 weeks ago, so of course you have Heyman heel it up, let Jack Swaggzzzzzz keep that ballin ass song, then you put Cesaro in a mini-feud with RVD, who hasn't been booed in a millennium. Like...what? Am I missing something here, or was Cesaro not headed for a face turn?

somedevil

Bryan ain't Benoit, though. I don't think the crowds will settle for him being dumped from the main event in favour of some shiny new Vince toy.

I think a problem is they are just weak on the heel front right now. Another match with Orton? Batista that one is not happening right now. Triple H again?

Give him Cesaro and Sheamus and it will be great.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This handling of Cesaro is so wtf. The people wanted to cheer for him like 3 weeks ago, so of course you have Heyman heel it up, let Jack Swaggzzzzzz keep that ballin ass song, then you put Cesaro in a mini-feud with RVD, who hasn't been booed in a millennium. Like...what? Am I missing something here, or was Cesaro not headed for a face turn?

Its the opposite of Cena.

Did MR H just reference an old Bill Cosby bit?

really? you of all people is confused? really?

really?

really?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why did they drop the masks? Looked awesome and they could sell a buttload too

Top Bottom