• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Heel

Please stop calling her MMAksana. Barbaric moves like 12-6 elbows and knees to a downed opponent are not allowed under unified rules.

strobogo

Banned
LOL at that knee. Naomi marked hard for it, no doubt.

Paige really should get some promo time explaining that she is bringing wrasslin back to the Divas division.

Vylash

Paige is really freaking bad, I know you guys are excited to see someone other then AJ in tese matches but Paige is pretty awful

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They do wrestling promos on ESPN?

She used to work for The Score up in Canada. Also this is the same company that employs Coach and Todd Grisham.

Renee would fit quite well, shes clearly talented at her job and looks great while doing it.

Also maybe they get those WWE TV rights!

Heel

Geez Louise, I think it's time for Paige fans to stop pretending they enjoy her because of her wrestling ability.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I thought that was actually a pretty good divas match. Aksana and Paige are both good. Loved the climb up knee thing Paige did.

Sblargh

Banned
They need to book more offense on Paige's side. This particular match should actually be back and forth hard hitting between both.

But it's all right. Baby steps. We're getting there.

They need to book more offense on Paige's side. This particular match should actually be back and forth hard hitting between both.

But it's all right. Baby steps. We're getting there.

Paige got more offense this time than in her other matches, it doesn't mean shit when she's in the ring with somebody who can't sell it.

When she ties up your legs, put your arms out in front of you, and don't bend your elbows behind you like an idiot :)

Yes. Awesome. Then Paige will rain down the elbows to the kidneys like Bryan Danielson used to do when guys tried that to avoid the Cattle Mutilation. It makes the move even BETTER when people try to do that.

Gorillaz

Sexy legs is up next?

Basically got black face from breast rub in my face. She hit me with her heel and I bladed.

Went to the bathroom, I was gushing blood while my entire face was brown.

Obviously wanted to practice a figure four lock

Sounds very sexy

Top Bottom