• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

UberTag

Big Show has been with the WWE for 15 years.

In that time, I can not think of a single memorable feud he's had.
I can think of one...

1-300x167.png

This guy gets it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I sometimes wonder how old people in this thread are. Some of you guys need to get out more and stop being so fucking pervy and gross every time a diva is on the screen. It's embarrassing to even be a part of this thread at times.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Interesting to see Takeshi Rikio's Muso in a WWE ring. Props to Rusev there. But yeah, dude is heatless.

I sometimes wonder how old people in this thread are. Some of you guys need to get out more and stop being so fucking pervy and gross every time a diva is on the screen. It's embarrassing to even be a part of this thread at times.

WinoMcCougarstein
everyone I meet will get a text and tweet of my dong (my dong)

(Sorry had to)

Especially when we have young kids like Prof. Beef and devout Christians like Aiii in here. Completely ridiculous behavior. I shake my head every time. Disgusting.

Top Bottom