• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ar Tonelico Qoga |OT| - Singing the Song that Ends the World

androvsky

WickedLaharl said:
i don't get how stating a game has shitty graphics when it does have shitty graphics is trolling.

So your username isn't taken from Disgaea?
as for the stripping it is an important part of the game and no doubt helps sell the mediocrity even if they don't get completely nude.

Pretty sure it's not why my wife bought the game. She likes the series more than I do. But if people are buying it because anime girls are going from skimpy outfits to even skimpier outfits... well... I'd probably recommend Bayonetta first.

All 3 games are full or pandery nonsense, 1 had risque costumes that showed up during conversations, 2 had you putting characters in the bath together to power them up in addition to the costumes. 3 seems to have gone a step further and added losing layers of the aforementioned costumes. Your tolerance for this kind of thing will directly impact your ability to appreciate everything else.

Maybe it's because I'm old and jaded, but I found the first game to be incredibly tame; almost disappointingly so given the reputation. I saw my wife playing with the bathing scenes in the second game; they're still tame (her reaction when I asked her about them: "So? They're just chicks in a hot spring, it's not like they're naked or anything"). Honestly, the third game looks like the first one that'll actually be reasonably pervy.

All right, lemme just throw this out there: I don't see how anyone who has ever had a close female friend could be bothered by anything that goes on in this game.
Not only am I married, but I've had several close female friends before that (other than dating). Maybe that's why these games don't bother me in the slightest.

androvsky said:
Maybe it's because I'm old and jaded, but I found the first game to be incredibly tame; almost disappointingly so given the reputation. I saw my wife playing with the bathing scenes in the second game; they're still tame (her reaction when I asked her about them: "So? They're just chicks in a hot spring, it's not like they're naked or anything"). Honestly, the third game looks like the first one that'll actually be reasonably pervy.

It's not just visuals making it pandery and pervy. That vibe permeates the games as a whole, from the dialog to the gameplay elements. I don't think it's possible to deny that it's there unless you're in so deep you can't see the forest for the trees. I don't think it's unfair to say that your tolerance for this kind of thing will directly impact your enjoyment of whatever else the games have to offer.

Dante23

vidal said:
I'm playing for the music (one of which I've already mentioned in the thread) and I've found it to be the funniest game I've played yet with all it's sexual references. Like I also said earlier in the thread, "He who controls the stripping, controls the battle." Left me laughing for a good a couple of minutes. I'm new to the Ar Tonelico series and was looking for a wacky JRPG. Ar Tonelico Qoga has not disappointed.

I feel you good man. I like the music, and the game its pretty funny, in fact yesterday I laughed way to much at the (Cosmosphere for Finnel)
Level 5 where there is a toilet.
The little mind guardian said something that had me rolling. I'm liking the game though I'm still confused about some of the battle mechanics, and well, song synthesis too.

Dante23 said:
I'm liking the game though I'm still confused about some of the battle mechanics, and well, song synthesis too.
Regarding the battle system: It helps to think of the attackers as the support, and the "helpless little girl" singing in the back row as an overpowered bitch that needs a moment to warm up her world-ending attack. The whole point of the battle is just to buy her enough time to build up enough power to wipe everything out for you. Attacking does two things: help your Reyvateil build up strength faster, and interrupt enemies when they're trying to ready powerful attacks. (Sometimes, you'll see a blue bar zip across the Harmograph at the bottom of the screen. Once that blue bar meets the red bar, the enemy performs an attack that can actually ruin your day. That's the attack you want to interrupt.) As far as I can tell, it's pointless to strategize for a different end goal.

cress2000

AniHawk said:
so overall, the localization effort a significant improvement over at2?

yeah.

only complaint is that synthesis conversations and random townspeople sound a little stilted to me somewhat often, but whatever.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Got the game in the mail, played it for three hours. Here are my thoughts!!

The box is big, it will definitely hold the record for being the largest PS3 box I own.

As for the game itself, the graphics are great. The music is definitely not on the level of Ar Tonelico II amazing musical score. The cosmosphere is great, in two hours I already beat the level two cosmosphere for Saki. The battle mode takes some getting used to, especially to shake the controller to have them....be more comfortable in summoning. Fanservice is fine and all, but this one is a little too obvious.

Saki > Flat chested tsundere twintails. I already know which character I will probably get first.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
cress2000 said:
yeah.

only complaint is that synthesis conversations and random townspeople sound a little stilted to me somewhat often, but whatever.

There are a few spelling errors as well, usually only in the cosmospheres (like "because" being "beceause" etc.)

lljride

One of the first shops has a weird error too. When you go to buy an item, the yes/no prompt says something like "are you sure you want to sell this item?". Basically just reversed the buy/sell message. Otherwise it's a complete 180 from my complaints in AT2.

Quixzlizx

pancakesandsex said:
It's not just visuals making it pandery and pervy. That vibe permeates the games as a whole, from the dialog to the gameplay elements. I don't think it's possible to deny that it's there unless you're in so deep you can't see the forest for the trees. I don't think it's unfair to say that your tolerance for this kind of thing will directly impact your enjoyment of whatever else the games have to offer.

I can only comment regarding the first game. Some of the costumes were outright pandering, but even the handful of skimpy ones had some connection to what was happening in the game, despite being over the top. In Persona 3, for example, you can buy skimpy/themed outfits for the girls that have nothing to do with the rest of the game. Even
Aurica's devil outfit
was relatively tame.

There were a couple of cringeworthy innuendo-soaked scenes, but I'd consider them the exception rather than the rule. I think the main sticking point is the ADV hybrid character interactions. If you find the clunky romantic aspect of the game to be completely off-putting, then this isn't the franchise for you. However, I don't think it is particularly "pervy," but rather eye-rollingly :Japan:.

Again, this is only my thoughts on the first game. I'm still waiting for the AT2 re-translation project to be completed, since I don't really want the experience ruined by a garbled localization.

Durante

Attack You said:
Regarding the battle system: It helps to think of the attackers as the support, and the "helpless little girl" singing in the back row as an overpowered bitch that needs a moment to warm up her world-ending attack. The whole point of the battle is just to buy her enough time to build up enough power to wipe everything out for you. Attacking does two things: help your Reyvateil build up strength faster, and interrupt enemies when they're trying to ready powerful attacks. (Sometimes, you'll see a blue bar zip across the Harmograph at the bottom of the screen. Once that blue bar meets the red bar, the enemy performs an attack that can actually ruin your day. That's the attack you want to interrupt.) As far as I can tell, it's pointless to strategize for a different end goal.
That's basically the main shared characteristic of the AT1 and AT2 battle systems. Good to see it's alive and well in 3.

simtmb

Was gonna rant but I'll just say that Gust are terrible instead xD. Enjoying the game so far though, definitely better than that recent Rorona junk they put out but unfortunately not as good as AT1 or 2 due to the gameplay mainly.

I think the battles go by too quickly to become boring. Anything longer than thirty seconds means you're fighting something that can drop your entire team almost instantly in the right conditions, which should be enough to at least keep you attentive. And by that point, your Reyvateil is just seconds away from ending the fight. Some boss fights may be an exception to that.

The game gives you so many options to marginalize the battle system. You're free to spam recovery items without penalty. You have a 100% success rate for fleeing from battle. Anyone incapacitated or sidelined during battle still receives full experience. You can dance around the save points and Rest to regain full health after every battle and continue to do so until the encounter rate drops to zero for the area. You can change the difficulty settings whenever.

At first, I was a little disappointed with how simple the battle system was. No long combos, juggles, launchers, ground attacks, or cancels. But I already feel like a dork chipping away at an enemy's life bar when the Reyvateil is just waiting to unload an overkill attack anyway. No need to style on them.

Edit: wrote that before I saw simtmb's edit, but I'll leave it anyway.

Edit 2: I at least appreciate that simtmb's criticism for at3 isn't based solely on being afraid of the game giving him cooties.

Durante

I really think that Gust are the exact opposite of terrible, and that their track record confirms that. They reliably pump out games with interesting gameplay systems, good music and likeable characters on a small budget. The AT series in particular adds an extremely well developed setting to that. And (for a while at least, say from Atelier Iris 1 to AT2 and MK2, I've yet to play AT3) they continuously improved on their battle systems, culminating in AT2 -- which had some of my favourite battle mechanics in any JRPG on PS2 (and that's saying a lot).

cress2000

I love screwing around with song synthesis. I like Yurisica's battle themes and creating remixes with it is fun. I've been recording the ones I like.

Can anyone tell me what the DLC's like? I ended up getting the US version of Neptunia because I didn't have any faith that we'd ever get the DLC characters in PAL-land, and I'm similarly concerned that we might not get anything for AT3. May cancel my PAL preorder and nab a US copy again.

simtmb

I edited my post as i didn't really feel i displayed my opinion well, as it sounded like i didn't like the game at all and was just bashing it, but i definitely do like it. I'm sure I'll probably start liking the battle system too, just atm, I'm not fond of any of the characters which is the big problem for me, so I'm hoping things will pick up as they progress, and the diving aspect of the game looks to add to that. I'll never ever like Aoto though.

As for Gust, they've developed a load of games, and i agree on the music and gameplay systems, gameplay in there old titles primarily, but characters will always be hit or miss for many. A lot of typical anime archetypes, and that doesn't gel well with me at all, which is usually my main issue xD

With that said, i wish they had an option to purge without sixaxis motion. Nerve issue with my right arm so i cant exactly play it much, no matter how slight i move or shake the controller there's a problem :(

So damn annoying. Cant even sit down and properly play this -_-

RurouniZel

Durante said:
I really think that Gust are the exact opposite of terrible, and that their track record confirms that. They reliably pump out games with interesting gameplay systems, good music and likeable characters on a small budget. The AT series in particular adds an extremely well developed setting to that. And (for a while at least, say from Atelier Iris 1 to AT2 and MK2, I've yet to play AT3) they continuously improved on their battle systems, culminating in AT2 -- which had some of my favourite battle mechanics in any JRPG on PS2 (and that's saying a lot).

I too have become a Gust fan in recent years. Their production levels will never match that of the big guns like SE or Tri-Ace, but they put a lot of heart into their games. And I completely agree that Ar Tonelico 2 has one of the greatest battle systems I've ever played in an RPG. Simply fun and never grows dull.

simtmb

RurouniZel said:
I too have become a Gust fan in recent years. Their production levels will never match that of the big guns like SE or Tri-Ace, but they put a lot of heart into their games. And I completely agree that Ar Tonelico 2 has one of the greatest battle systems I've ever played in an RPG. Simply fun and never grows dull.

Yeah, terrific battle system, stood out from the countless RPGs I've played which says a lot.

Dante23

Attack You said:

Thank you for the advice and explanation! though there is something that I still don't quite understand. I have one of those chibi characters (in song synthesis) mapped to R2, when I press it and shake the controller, seems to me that there is not effect whatsoever, it claims that is some sort of "healing wind" but I don't see the health of my dudes going up when I use it. The only thing I notice is that the mind guardian changes its head wear.

cress2000 said:
I love screwing around with song synthesis. I like Yurisica's battle themes and creating remixes with it is fun. I've been recording the ones I like.

Wait, what? My song synthesis menu just shows up little chibi characters that I can map to a button, nothing more. Seems like there is still a long way for me.

Dante23 said:
Thank you for the advice and explanation! though there is something that I still don't quite understand. I have one of those chibi characters (in song synthesis) mapped to R2, when I press it and shake the controller, seems to me that there is not effect whatsoever, it claims that is some sort of "healing wind" but I don't see the health of my dudes going up when I use it. The only thing I notice is that the mind guardian changes its head wear.
Reyvateils provide health regen right from the start. Using a Hyuma with an auxiliary effect of "Healing Amount Up" will just slightly increase the amount of health regenerated over time. To my knowledge, only recovery items replenish large chunks of health immediately. So, if you're low on health, don't rely on regen.

cress2000

Dante23 said:
Wait, what? My song synthesis menu just shows up little chibi characters that I can map to a button, nothing more. Seems like there is still a long way for me.

That's all there is to it, though. Equip them and the battle themes change in various ways depending on which ones are equipped. It seems button placement may even have effects but I haven't explored this in depth yet.

RurouniZel

cress2000 said:
That's all there is to it, though. Equip them and the battle themes change in various ways depending on which ones are equipped. It seems button placement may even have effects but I haven't explored this in depth yet.

That's basically what the huge install is for at the beginning. It's loading all of the battle song data so that it can dynamically change the music depending on which Hyumas you equip and which order you activate them in w/o it taking a million years to load it all.

cress2000

RurouniZel said:
That's basically what the huge install is for at the beginning. It's loading all of the battle song data so that it can dynamically change the music depending on which Hyumas you equip and which order you activate them in w/o it taking a million years to load it all.

Man, I'm happy just hearing what things sound like right at the very start of battle before doing anything. Add in all that stuff and the number of possible variations is just...endless.

Hcoregamer00

simtmb said:
Was gonna rant but I'll just say that Gust are terrible instead xD. Enjoying the game so far though, definitely better than that recent Rorona junk they put out but unfortunately not as good as AT1 or 2 due to the gameplay mainly.

Different strokes for different folks, I had a blast playing Atelier Rorona.

lljride

Has anybody gotten the double/triple purge to work (where you purge multiple levels at once)? I've tried a few different things, but every time they just do the generic level 1 attack. Multi purge never occurs.

I've cleared both Saki and Finnel's cosmosphere through level 6 (Finnel through 7), so I think it should be available. I've tried running around like a fool letting the burst gauge get up as high as 30k%, hitting about 20-25 beat ups before trying...nothing.

Audioboxer

Was reading this months sub to OPM UK and they slated this pretty hard, 4/10.

Very short review, I'll quickly type it up as I know scans aren't allowed.

Around 40 minutes into this JRPG, a small girl casts a spell during a battle which strips her down to her skimpies and replaces them with magic sexy underwear in a sort of pervy Power Rangers transformation sequence. It also turns half the enemies into cake. It's a high point. Get rid of the dubious sexiness -- where female characters become more powerful the more skin they expose -- and this is dreary stuff. Nonsensical button mashing combat, an incoherent mix of unattractive art styles and an absurd plot make this Carry on Role Playing without the taste of restraint of that noble British institution.

I'll wait till this is sub £20, maybe even sub £15 before I consider.

Jinko

lljride said:
Has anybody gotten the double/triple purge to work (where you purge multiple levels at once)? I've tried a few different things, but every time they just do the generic level 1 attack. Multi purge never occurs.

I've cleared both Saki and Finnel's cosmosphere through level 6 (Finnel through 7), so I think it should be available. I've tried running around like a fool letting the burst gauge get up as high as 30k%, hitting about 20-25 beat ups before trying...nothing.

From what I understand you have to select 1 shoulder button shake, then another, each time Saki or Finnel will strip a layer of clothing, increasing the purge level.

Holding down 2 shoulder buttons and shaking will jump straight to a level 2 purge.

I wish the game was a bit more explanitory.

Sometimes I will get really long animations from purging and other times not, so i duno what thats about. :S

kiryogi

Banned
Only recently figured out how the Song Synthesis really works. It's pretty awesome how it's a constant dynamic change. But now it's absolutely a killer that for the best working songs that you're subjected to a pretty awful mix haha. Maybe at some point I'll try to program based on style vs ability.

Also I've grown to enjoy the battle system a lot more since unlocking the ability to double purge etc.

To double purge, you hold down any 2 of the shoulder buttons, but the key is when you do it. The game's description about not doing it immediately is correct. However what they fail to mention is when you do it. It's still a topic of debate on other forums, but as soon as you have a purge ready, keep building it up with more beatups. Some like to count the amount of beatups, or they count the burst %. So for example, do 5-7 more beatups after seeing purge ready, then go for the double. This is the same idea for triple purge, but build up even more beatups.

Jinko, whenever you decide to purge on a high note on the graph, it'll trigger the full animation instead.

Meanwhile, NISA bug warning for you folks on the DLC...

Apparently, there's a bug that makes it so you can't get a Hyuma if you have any of the Elemia Island DLC installed. There is a solution to this if you haven't
dived into Tyria yet
So provided that you didn't yet, the solution is to delete your install data. Tho folks say she's a pretty worthless Hyuma, you do however need her if you want to be able to play the Elemia DLC.

And speaking of DLC... New DLC up! The combined Elemia package as mentioned + personality changes for Harvestasha.

Jinko

kiryogi said:
Jinko, whenever you decide to purge on a high note on the graph, it'll trigger the full animation instead.

Ahh cool, I have been getting the burst gauge around 6000 and pulling off level 4/EX purges fairly easily FWIW.

Battle system is a lot more fun once you understand how it works properly for sure.

matmanx1

kiryogi said:
Only recently figured out how the Song Synthesis really works. It's pretty awesome how it's a constant dynamic change. But now it's absolutely a killer that for the best working songs that you're subjected to a pretty awful mix haha. Maybe at some point I'll try to program based on style vs ability.

Also I've grown to enjoy the battle system a lot more since unlocking the ability to double purge etc.

To double purge, you hold down any 2 of the shoulder buttons, but the key is when you do it. The game's description about not doing it immediately is correct. However what they fail to mention is when you do it. It's still a topic of debate on other forums, but as soon as you have a purge ready, keep building it up with more beatups. Some like to count the amount of beatups, or they count the burst %. So for example, do 5-7 more beatups after seeing purge ready, then go for the double. This is the same idea for triple purge, but build up even more beatups.

Meanwhile, NISA bug warning for you folks on the DLC...

Apparently, there's a bug that makes it so you can't get a Hyuma if you have any of the Elemia Island DLC installed. There is a solution to this if you haven't
dived into Tyria yet
So provided that you didn't yet, the solution is to delete your install data. Tho folks say she's a pretty worthless Hyuma, you do however need her if you want to be able to play the Elemia DLC.

And speaking of DLC... New DLC up! The combined Elemia package as mentioned + personality changes for Harvestasha.

Ahh, so holding more buttons does a higher level purge! And I'm guessing it combines the effects of all songs involved as well? That's pretty cool and definitely more expected of a Gust battle system. I dig the complexity and musical stylings!

And I wouldn't take much stock in print reviews for this game. There's definitely controversial material in the game depending on your preference for anime characters and plot. Lots of westerners totally hate on that stuff I can understand it even if I don't happen to agree.

Me? I love this series but then again I'm a big anime fan and somewhat of a romantic at heart. I love relationship stories in my anime and I'm easily moved by emotional music so in many ways this series was tailor made for me. I readily admit to being biased! =)

lljride

kiryogi said:

Thanks kiryogi, I finally got it to work last night. Figured out what I was doing wrong; I was getting beat ups but not actually hitting the enemies (doing the little attack cancel move), which apparently doesn't do anything. Went back, got around 20+ beat ups actually doing damage and got it first try.

Dedication Through Light said:
Wow I really need to get on this instead of shelving it for a bit. Hopefully faqs are proceeding well to completion.

Man, I sure hope so. Gamefaqs guides seem to be coming out slow as hell. None of them have much past the normal ending path, and that's where I'm at now. It doesn't help that the one furthest along was abandoned and not updated anymore :/

kiryogi

Banned
I recommend A revyateil's Melody as a resource:

http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewforum.php?f=144&sid=10add5e4909da8fcfe4bcaf1ad802426

also ending guide:

http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=1822
done in a manner that has as little spoilers as possible.

Me? I love this series but then again I'm a big anime fan and somewhat of a romantic at heart. I love relationship stories in my anime and I'm easily moved by emotional music so in many ways this series was tailor made for me. I readily admit to being biased! =)

Guess that's me honestly. I found ArT2 to be the best JRPG I played in the last generation. Maybe the dialogue is pretty typical etc, but be damned if the music doesn't really help drive it.

BluWacky

Heads up for PAL gamers (particularly UK ones) - Gameplay is selling this plus artbook for £29.99, which is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere. Out next week.

The stripping is going to creep me out in this one, but Ar Tonelico 2 was a surprisingly good RPG so I'm hoping Qoga will be pretty decent despite the disappointing change to a real time battle system.

I've really only bought this for Maaya Sakamoto and KOKIA, though.

Dante23

cress2000 said:

Oh, thanks, I did that yesterday and noticed some changes, that is awesome. I was trying to see if I could get past the level 5 cosmosphere for Finnel and I'm still stuck at the
toilet
I even got a lot of meals for her and I managed to get to level 4 of the song synthesis. The thing is that I advanced to the second chapter in the game and Finnel was again in level 1, that was very strange.

Anyway, I fought brogirl with Saki and at the very end of the battle I discovered how to do multiple purge level attacks, it was amusing. But I want more chibi characters so I can mess with song synthesis! :(

kiryogi

Banned
Dante23 said:
Oh, thanks, I did that yesterday and noticed some changes, that is awesome. I was trying to see if I could get past the level 5 cosmosphere for Finnel and I'm still stuck at the
toilet
I even got a lot of meals for her and I managed to get to level 4 of the song synthesis. The thing is that I advanced to the second chapter in the game and Finnel was again in level 1, that was very strange.

Anyway, I fought brogirl with Saki and at the very end of the battle I discovered how to do multiple purge level attacks, it was amusing. But I want more chibi characters so I can mess with song synthesis! :(

You need Teppo to advance in her cosmosphere at that point (same for Saki)
The gifting only matters for temporarily raising their levels so that you can program higher hyumas.

Aside from that, finished the game this morning with Finnel True end, and also got bad ending. Bad end is well, pretty bad! Well, more sad if anything. I definitely recommend that folks check out the bad end.

Now overall, I still enjoyed the game a ton despite the battle system being a stepdown from the previous entry. And despite the music being lackluster standalone, it works great ingame and that's what really counts. There's still some great hymns too, all which were handled with great execution. Kokia's probably stands out the most, like "EXEC_COSMOFLIPS", and "Within the Light" are absolutely beautiful.

Finally the ending credits are a real treat for anyone that's played any of the originals. Definitely signifies the end of this great trilogy, but hopefully not the end of future potential Ar Tonelico games.

Bluwacky: I only recently looked at the cast list. I should have known Tilia was Maaya! <3 She's definitely my favorite of the 3 origins. Also slipped past me too that Richa was YUKANA. It's a pretty amazing cast. Super disappointed that the DLC doesn't have the jp tracks tho. No tsundere Harvestasha for me XD

Jinko

It's really too bad they don't let you listen to the hymns in the programming interface.

Could have made it a lot more fun if you could hear the song mix before going into battle.

At one point I was hoping mute was guna temporarily join my party as a reyvateil just for laughs.

Makoto

Had a rude awakening with the
MYU
fight. Fought it and the fight ended before I could take him down and I assumed that was part of the plot. I take a gander at the gamefaqs forum for just any general tidbit about Ar Tonelico and I find out that the player is actually supposed to take him down, lol. Before it, I was S-ranking every encounter and when it came up, I assumed it was going to be a walk in the park. My vanguards and reyvateil however, could barely dent the guy and apparently it's supposed to be a really easy fight. Those who took him down in around a minute used their supermoves and flipspheres. I haven't used any vanguard specific moves at all and whenever I engage a flipsphere, it does some really crappy damage. So I suppose I will have to practice my vanguard moves and also go deeper into Finnel's Cosmosphere. I guess this game's very lenient when it comes to the S-ranks.

rykomatsu

Was Yuriscica's nipple removed in the US version, just out of curiosity?

Purge lvl 3 and enemy enters her sphere or w/e it's called...

luka

Loves Robotech S1
vidal said:
Had a rude awakening with the
MYU
fight. Fought it and the fight ended before I could take him down and I assumed that was part of the plot. I take a gander at the gamefaqs forum for just any general tidbit about Ar Tonelico and I find out that the player is actually supposed to take him down, lol. Before it, I was S-ranking every encounter and when it came up, I assumed it was going to be a walk in the park. My vanguards and reyvateil however, could barely dent the guy and apparently it's supposed to be a really easy fight. Those who took him down in around a minute used their supermoves and flipspheres. I haven't used any vanguard specific moves at all and whenever I engage a flipsphere, it does some really crappy damage. So I suppose I will have to practice my vanguard moves and also go deeper into Finnel's Cosmosphere. I guess this game's very lenient when it comes to the S-ranks.
You just ruined a huge WTF moment for yourself by doing that. I am disappoint. Think of it as punishment for neglecting your cosmospheres. ;)

The
second fight with MYU
is even longer, but you're not timed.

kiryogi

Banned
Crappy damage? That's odd, flipsheres are like the most damage you can deal in this game.

Rykomatsu: Haven't checked lol! I can see the shadow of the nipples tho normally, so probably not? Weird tho, I thought she still had underwear on underneath.

wowa8wn.jpg

W-O-W

Hcoregamer00

Wow, I am in the middle of phase 3 right now. The whole plot twist with Tastumi was expected,
I knew that Tatsumi was a girl by the fact that he was so distant with Aono and Finnel's advances. What was the huge plot twist was that Tastumi was Cocona from Ar Tonelico 2.
I am still shocked by that.

kiryogi

Banned
Hcoregamer00 said:
Wow, I am in the middle of phase 3 right now. The whole plot twist with Tastumi was expected,
I knew that Tatsumi was a girl by the fact that he was so distant with Aono and Finnel's advances. What was the huge plot twist was that Tastumi was Cocona from Ar Tonelico 2.
I am still shocked by that.

It's a bit of a given tho considering the ending in ArT2. All the events here play out from 2.

Top Bottom