• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Totally called the Conway cameo. I was totally off about the giant claw arm though (I thought that would be a nice Frisky Dingo reference).

The season has been great so far, I've go to watch this last one again this weekend to see how many in-jokes I missed.

- FX's Archer Gets Action Figures, Statues & More From Factory Entertainment
Toy News International said:
Factory Entertainment, Inc announced today that it has entered into a multi-year licensing agreement with FX Networks to produce a line of collectibles from its hit animated award-winning comedy series, Archer.

Featuring the exploits of ISIS (International Secret Intelligence Service) agent Sterling Archer, voiced by Emmy nominee H. Jon Benjamin, Archer is hilarious adult animation at its best. The fourth season of the show, which premiered on January 17th, delivered stellar ratings and will run on Thursdays at 10pm e/p for 13 weeks on FX.

Factory Entertainment will be offering a wide variety of Archer products across several categories including:

- Collector Plush including: Sterling Archer, Lana Kane, Baby Seamus and Pam Poovey’s Dolphin Puppet.

- Shakems Premium Motion Statues – Factory Entertainment’s line of highly detailed, desktop-scaled polystone statues featuring a dynamic motion element and authentic character dialogue including: Lana Kane & Sterling Archer.

- Action Figures – Detailed collector-oriented action figures starting with Sterling Archer himself!

These and a number of other products are currently in development with a planned release starting in the spring of 2013. Initial prototypes will be unveiled in the Factory Entertainment Booth (#4979) at New York Toy Fair in February.

“We are big fans of the show and so a line of Archer licensed merchandise was a natural fit for us” said Jordan Schwartz, President and CEO of Factory Entertainment. "Its brilliant, edgy humor offers a rich resource of appealing and amusing product ideas” Schwartz continued, “we think Archer fans will be really pleased with what they see!”

bndadm

Makes me wonder about that little pig that Krieger had in his coat pocket...

I assumed that was Piggly II.

Brett and the magic bullet has to be one of my most favorite side gags this show has ever done. His initial yelp and Archer looking down two empty corridors was fantastic.

Also, can I say how fantastic an addition to the support cast Rodney is? Love the stickers in his window about "Your failure to plan in advance does not constitute an emergency." or something along those lines.

Thought the stuff with Pam leaving beers in Ray's body and the blood everywhere, though, was a bit out there for her character.

Demon Ice

Banned
Absolutely fucking lost it at Brett still getting shot somehow. So good. And the gay terminator part. Dear god. This show is amazing.

big ander

Incredible episode between Brett and the magic bullet, Cyril thinking Lana was calling the airport, Archer in the vents, Mallory being sick of Ron Cadillac.

zychi

Banned
Carol is becoming my favorite character besides Archer. I wish there was a real life version of her, like how Mallory, Cyril and Lana is based on a real person. Carol would be one hot little chick. Judy Greer looks nothing like what I hoped.
KuGsj.gif

Demon Ice

Banned
Carol is becoming my favorite character besides Archer. I wish there was a real life version of her, like how Mallory, Cyril and Lana is based on a real person. Carol would be one hot little chick. Judy Greer looks nothing like what I hoped.
KuGsj.gif

She's pretty hot dude.

KuGsj.gif

You should watch her on Arrested Development. "SAY GOODBYE TO THESE, MICHAEL!!!!"

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Phenomenal episode - easily one of the best ones in a long time. The whole thing had me in stitches.

Archer going deaf and the "MOP!" had me laughing to tears. God, the call backs on this show is amazing.

Haha, me too! I loved that call back and it was so brief that you could have easily missed it if you weren't listening closely.

systematic

Unconfirmed Member

Nori Chan

Forgive me based archer, for I have sinned.

I just started watching this show on netflix literally two weeks ago and I am hooked. I just finished season 3 and I really don't want to start season 4 in the middle. So I'm starting to scour the internet for the first couple episodes. Is season 4 still being aired on fx? I'll start to watch it from the TV if I ever find the first couple of episodes of season 4.

My favorite episodes is easily "Terms of Enrampage" and any episode with Babou.

big ander

Forgive me based archer, for I have sinned.

I just started watching this show on netflix literally two weeks ago and I am hooked. I just finished season 3 and I really don't want to start season 4 in the middle. So I'm starting to scour the internet for the first couple episodes. Is season 4 still being aired on fx? I'll start to watch it from the TV if I ever find the first couple of episodes of season 4.

My favorite episodes is easily "Terms of Enrampage" and any episode with Babou.
Season 4 has only aired 3 episodes, plenty to go.
you can buy each of the three episodes on amazon instant video or on itunes.
you can also just find them. up to you.
You forgot Real Cheryl!

I want to hire her for a 'scene' where I choke here. First person perspective of course, looking straight down at her.

she was posted like...two posts above the one you're referencing

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
While we're posting gifs, I made these a little bit ago. Probably beaten to the punch, but whatevs:

ibiMxJNwdIzjE.gif

ibrIhwMGkHWYc2.gif

iF3wajrft4CIw.gif

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Finally caught the first episode of the new season. The Bob's Burger opening was so unexpected and hilarious.

I want to bang Cheryl so bad. She's hot, rich, and in to real kinky stuff.

Weenerz

Banned
I have been saying dukes a lot, as well as daaaaaaaaaaaaangerzone. Damn this show, giving me the Arrested Development business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom