• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Shaanyboi

Banned
She always in character? LOL

I'd never before seen someone look thoroughly so irritated while eating pizza at 2 AM.

Also the iZombie cast are always super nice when we would see them (as they were usually out drinking). Rahul Kohli lived just around the corner from us, and occasionally got to chat with him afew times

CSIziWbU8AE58a3.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The gun control one was already kinda bad. But yeah this sounding like it will be pretty terrible. Bringing some of the worst things about the show into to its best season

Oh well. 2 out of 20 meh episodes is still an insane track record for a dcw show tbh.

This is considered libel and I'll make sure District Attorney Adrian Chase prosecutes you.

The gun control one was already kinda bad. But yeah this sounding like it will be pretty terrible. Bringing some of the worst things about the show into to its best season

Oh well. 2 out of 20 meh episodes is still an insane track record for a dcw show tbh.

Tbh I don't see this episode being bad if they handle it right.

For as much shit as Olicity gets and rightfully so, the relationship itself wasn't written badly until the drama about Oliver's son.

Gotta have badly written, soapy relationship conflict it's the CW's bread and butter.

I forgot LoT was ending tonight but iZombie also premieres so I'm alright with The Flash not being on.

strafer

Prison Break is also tonight, can't wait to see Heatwave and Captain Cold together again.

Will miss Micks voice though.

strafer

When will they call Kevin Smith and let him direct one or more episodes? I have loved his directing on The Flash and Supergirl.

Sober

Put me down for "it will still be good".

I mean yes it will be about Olicity in some respects but if they want to explore it with an episode, especially since they haven't addressed it for almost an entire season, let them. I have a bit more confidence that they know how to handle it after seeing this season unfold.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's probably going to be that Felicity is incapable of having children that adds another angle to the Oliver's child drama.

I think, in the abstract at least, there is room to salvage that plot point.

Joni

Well, seeing how she appeared on Legends in a costume tells me she will survive some more Arrow seasons. I do wonder how far into the future that was.
I'm not saying she will be killed. I think Oliver will just put her in her place for whatever she is doing with team evil.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So, do you guys think episode 20 will bring down the rest of the season? Or will it be standalone rubbish?

Usually when I see a show on a hot streak like this, I imagine that behind the scenes they've just found a clear vision of what they want to do and where the characters are going. I'm thinking it'll still be good.

What I'm really worried about is the season finale. Except for iZombie, all the DC shows had lame finales last year.

Tbh the more I think about it, OG Team Arrow having an arc this season is pretty interesting. There's Diggle finding his way back to his role as mentor. Felicity is "going dark" in the most believable sense. And Olivier's is kinda obvious.

Another thing is the that OG Team Arrow hasn't been as cohesive this season either. I mean it hasn't since Season 4 but it seems that they pointing it out more.

So, with the other thread and wife being out of town, decided to watch Season 5 (on ep 7)....

WHAT IS THIS AMAZING SHOW AND WHAT DID THEY DO WITH THE REAL ARROW!?!?!?

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
So, with the other thread and wife being out of town, decided to watch Season 5 (on ep 7)....

WHAT IS THIS AMAZING SHOW AND WHAT DID THEY DO WITH THE REAL ARROW!?!?!?

lol Dude I had the same thing. Got to like episode 7 or 8 and kept waiting for it to start to suck ass again, and then by the mid-season crossover (which I absolutely LOVED and am predicting now that it's better than JL will be) I had that whole "Step Brothers" moment:

DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?
YUP!

Makonero

It became something...else.

It became the Green Arrow.

Ironically, the reason I didn't watch this show regularly until Season 3 (d'oh) was because it seemed to go out of it's way to not be called "Green Arrow." It wasn't until The Flash was announced that I got into it.

I'm so glad I did, if only for this season!

ZeroX03

Banned
He probably would've done really well when it was peak Season 1 physique and they made him do parkour on the show.

He can get back to that physique if he has the time. As the season goes on he can't work out as much and he usually relaxes in the off season and doesn't train. It's also why he prefers to do shirtless scenes early in the seasons where possible. The pilot he had way longer to work out because it was shot so far in advance and then he trained until the rest of season started filming. Parkour is still a part of his workout too unless something has changed.

I'm not sure how long the gap between filming and airing is for Ninja Warrior, but he might get a few weeks with Arrow wrapping soon. He'll put in as much time as he can I'm sure.

Volimar

I'm still a couple episodes behind, but for the life of me I can't recall what happened to Artemis after everyone found out she was against them.

LOL Jason David Frank (Green Power Ranger) put a vlog up, a kind of behind the scenes on his cameo in the movie(filmed in Vancouver) and when he went to the gym our boy Wild Dog was there working out.

Joni

finally got caught up of the last 5-6 eps. Promethus/chase is cool.

If i never hear the word Brahtva (sp?) in my life again ill be happy

Why? We need the Bratva, who cares about this Prometheus dude? I want to know what happened between Kovar and the Bratva, why Anatoly is acting like that, ...

Top Bottom