• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
iRuHAQHPyz3rv.gif

iYQuT0zidR3XH.gif

Clevinger

my DVR stopped recording halfway through so I'll have to watch the rest later.

- Are there Razzies for TV? cuz Amell, Caity Lotz, and Dylan Bruce are competing for one. And it feels like whenever Amell has a scene with Lotz he acts worse.

- So we get a whole flashback scene dedicated to Sara saying what a snitch man-stealing bitch Laurel is; btw, if we didn't have the showrunners denying that Blind Item rumor I'd think this scene was continuing to prepare to write Laurel out and have Sara take her place

Tokubetsu

I really hate to keep bring it up but yea, she's definitely had chin work done. That scene where Arrow goes to visit her in her apartment and she pops some pills? She tilts her head back and her chin is extended way too frar away and down from her face to be natural.

It stood out and I'm bringing it up because I actually started laughing and shaking my head when it happened. Having this guanty skinny frame isn't doing it any favors either. Especially not having a fucking neck.

At the end of the day as long as she feels good about the way she looks now then it's w/e and I'll get used to it. It's just hard right now to not notice it now.

Tabby

So to sum up Laurel's day
  • Gets kidnapped
  • Loses her father's trust
  • Has to kill her kidnapper
  • Gets fired from her job
  • Looked like an idiot when Daley was in the mask instead of Blood
  • Loses her pills
Did I miss anything?

Khezu

Her apartment got trashed, and when the police carted her away, they forgot to close the door, so she was probably robbed too.

Also Ollie found out she was a petty man stealer in that flashback.

when Laurel got busted, I actually thought this is her best role yet. She lost alot of weight because of the drugs.

Slade without the mask is more bad-ass than with mask

Ripclawe

Banned
Her apartment got trashed, and when the police carted her away, they forgot to close the door, so she was probably robbed too.

Also Ollie found out she was a petty man stealer in that flashback.

I'm still waiting for the building back up part of the tearing down of Laurel......

this show turning into the weird adventures of two scooby doo mystery inc. groups, one of which has not-ellen-page as the velma, is hilarious and fascinating.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Good episode but I'll stay away from the promos for upcoming episodes, too spoilerish!

Manu's so badass as Slade, this dude could perfectly play this character on a movie and no one would complain.

Good episode tonight. Slade's intro was great.

For future reference, please don't post GIFs out of the promos. Some people don't want to see those before the episode airs. Leave them behind a link if you want to share them. Thank you.

Subitai

Good episode tonight. Slade's intro was great.

For future reference, please don't post GIFs out of the promos. Some people don't want to see those before the episode airs. Leave them behind a link if you want to share them. Thank you.
Dude, grats on modship. Sorry I missed the big day.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs

This turns me on the way he takes of the mask, the outfit, mmmmmmm

Anyway back on topic. I thought Katie was an improvement but her acting especially when she finds the cops in her apartment. I don't know why she even cleans it as it gets messed up/broken into every other episode.

How can Laurel and Ollie not think Blood is still the guy behind the mask? The connection with Cyrus gold convinced the trio that there was something fishy. The murder of Blood's mom, come on! It's right there!!

Yeah the way Ollie just drops all suspicion of Blood was really sloppy. The death of the Mom/Aunt, the connection to Gold, the way his sealed files were mysteriously gone. It's way too much to completely drop him as a suspect.

Khezu

Man, Roy look so awkward/constipated well walking away from that explosion. If he wants to be a super hero, he needs to work on that.

Also did I see Amanda Waller in the preview?

I spat my drink out when laurel opened the file and it was literally just an empty folder. Her incompetence knows no bounds

Slade da gawd. Deathstroke needs to fight Oliver soon

Nyanmaruz

The episode is definitely better than last week's, and I lost count on how many times Laurel's apartment got trashed over the course of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom