• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

Banned
Great episode. Deathstroke's suit is legit, I love it. Hope to see more of it throughout the season. Laurel was annoying as always, and actually did seem crazy but I still kinda felt bad for her. No one's believing her and everything is going to shit, even Ollie lost hope in her. :| I'm still surprised she that deep into this though, why was it such a big deal to her again?

Anyways I'm glad Ollie took Roy under his wing. Red Arrow here we come!
Looking at the promo, he goes into his base, but Ollie is still wearing he cover up? How does that work? Does Roy not know he's under his work or something?

and is he gonna lock felicity and diggle in a closet or some shit while roy trains? it's gonna be hard to cover up his identity for long if he gives up his precious salmon ladder to harper.

Unfortunately, I have to go to bed, but a couple quick thoughts:

DEATHSTROKE WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME. Manu is looking badass in that gear.

For a Laurel-episode, that was really good. Cassidy sold her drug addled descent.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
iRuHAQHPyz3rv.gif

iYQuT0zidR3XH.gif

so_good.gif

ReiGun

Knowing "Arrow," I expect Roy to find out either next episode or the following. There are very few things this show likes to hold back, and Ollie revealing himself to Roy now that he's training the kid doesn't seem like a plot point they'd wait on.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My favourite part of this episode was:

Roy: "Sin, you need to dress up like a hooker."
Sin: "What?"
Roy: "Hey Thea, let Sin borrow some of your clothes."

:lol

*Roy punches through a wall*

"When did you start juicing!"

I nearly choked on what I was eating when she said that. It is hilarious how people think steroids are somehow miraculous.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Wonder if Slade will die at the end of this, hope not, he's such an awesome character. I guess if they didn't kill Barrowman there's no chance Slade is going to bite it.

Yeah, the chin sisters, every time Sara was talking all I could see is her cleft/butt chin. I don't remember it being as noticeable as it was last night. Maybe it's just getting to me but I was waiting for it to start talking...

This needs to be an outfit for Deathstroke in Injustice. Also I guess it's safe to say she's as annoying as Lana in Smallville

The only one that comes near Lana's level of annoying is Chloe after Lana left and they needed a new Mary Sue. No one on Arrow is anywhere close to them yet.

Joni

Damn, Laurel was cruel in getting Oliver over her sister. Now I really hope she bites it and Sara replaces her.

Yeah, the chin sisters, every time Sara was talking all I could see is her cleft/butt chin. I don't remember it being as noticeable as it was last night. Maybe it's just getting to me but I was waiting for it to start talking...

The only one that comes near Lana's level of annoying is Chloe after Lana left and they needed a new Mary Sue. No one on Arrow is anywhere close to them yet.

I disagree Chloe was by far my favorite character in Smallville

finished the ep

Huh, what a surprise, Laurel's not so bad when her writing isn't terrible. Who woulda thunk. And Katie did a good job

Completely agree. The whole drug thing is still kinda annoying, but she was on the right track while everyone else is completely in the dark.

DAMN YOU GAF!!!

I can't stop looking at people's chins now...

Talking about chins, I bet dear old davey made a couple of jokes, which laurel clearly couldn't take on the chin...

And god damn!! Manu... Oh Lawdy lawd. Once again. Dammmmmnnn.

Also come on Wozzly! We need a fic about Thea, Sin and the hooker dress...

Okay so it was cool seeing the Deathstroke costume but blood and his men knew whose office they were going to. Was Slade skulking about his office the whole time in costume waiting to pop out,waiting to go BOO!?

wildfire

Banned
I'm still not convinced Laurel is a method actress. I'll believe it when this character gets through her crisis and regains weight.

I spat my drink out when laurel opened the file and it was literally just an empty folder. Her incompetence knows no bounds

Slade da gawd. Deathstroke needs to fight Oliver soon

*raises eyebrow* How did you interpret that as incompetence? She got outplayed there.

ari

Banned
Okay so it was cool seeing the Deathstroke costume but blood and his men knew whose office they were going to. Was Slade skulking about his office the whole time in costume waiting to pop out,waiting to go BOO!?
A) its for the fans

B) Dude wears that when he's killing mofos.

TS-08

Is there any reason they couldn't have planned beforehand to meet there at that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom