• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
I hope no one at CW is reading this thread.

uh oh.... higher than reddit can't be good...... quick, Hide woozly now.
ib1PKuyPhdi1X6.jpg

Folks, the Katie Cassidy sniping continues to be aggressively mean-spirited and derail the thread. There's plenty of other things to talk about with respect to Arrow, so let's move on and discuss something else. Thanks.

ReiGun

Yeah the Katie jokes have gotten really cruel and honestly haven't been funny for a while.

It's done guys.

Fake edit: Based Cornballer.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I wasn't the biggest fan of Deathstroke's mask, but Manu in that suit was surprisingly awesome.

Agreed. The suit is amazing, but the mask is kinda meh, looks like an impractical hockey mask.

Anyhow, great episode, Laurel was pretty solid and so was everyone else. Going to be sad when the show goes on hiatus again.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Deathstroke's mask, but Manu in that suit was surprisingly awesome.

When Slade was first introduced I just wanted him to hurry up and get his mask,
Now I like him either way.

Though that style mask is the best option imo, comic style and the island mask just look silly imo.
Even Teen Titan style wouldn't translate to live action.
The ballistic mask look also makes the most sense for this style Slade.

Tabby

Folks, the Katie Cassidy sniping continues to be aggressively mean-spirited and derail the thread. There's plenty of other things to talk about with respect to Arrow, so let's move on and discuss something else. Thanks.

Tis great to finally have a mod in here.

I just thought about another glaring (at least for the viewer) sign that Ollie should've picked up on that would still point to Blood being involved in the Mirakuru. The fact that Laurel didn't get attacked until he prompted Blood at his office about Laurel acting weird. Laurel was no longer looking into the Mirakuru directly and was solely focused on Blood... so why go after her? She's not a major player in the DA's office like her boss either so going after her wouldn't be that effective a method.

Maybe they'll address that in future episodes though. We'll see.

Wazzy

Banned
I have to say, the actor who plays Slade is super hot. Weirdly enough, he looks the best on Arrow compared to what I've seen him in.

Thank you.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I just thought about another glaring (at least for the viewer) sign that Ollie should've picked up on that would still point to Blood being involved in the Mirakuru. The fact that Laurel didn't get attacked until he prompted Blood at his office about Laurel acting weird. Laurel was no longer looking into the Mirakuru directly and was solely focused on Blood... so why go after her? She's not a major player in the DA's office like her boss either so going after her wouldn't be that effective a method.

Maybe they'll address that in future episodes though. We'll see.

It was odd how Oliver and Laurel just sort of dropped it. Especially Oliver at the end saying he blinded into believing Laurel about Blood. Nothing about Blood makes sense. The missing file, the dead mother, his connection to Gold (that got pushed under the rug after Felicity dug up that they've been in contact since). Also, Daley as Brother Blood makes no sense. His motives wouldn't make sense at all plus why would he kidnap Laurel just out of nowhere. And how would Daley know about the Mirakuru? Everyone that does so far has connections to someone on the island like Blood being in cahoots with Slade.

Wazzy

Banned
It was odd how Oliver and Laurel just sort of dropped it. Especially Oliver at the end saying he blinded into believing Laurel about Blood. Nothing about Blood makes sense. The missing file, the dead mother, his connection to Gold (that got pushed under the rug after Felicity dug up that they've been in contact since). Also, Daley as Brother Blood makes no sense. His motives wouldn't make sense at all plus why would he kidnap Laurel just out of nowhere. And how would Daley know about the Mirakuru? Everyone that does so far has connections to someone on the island ala Slade.
It was odd how they dropped it. I do think Oliver is in high denial about Blood so that's the biggest reason he is overlooking all of the evidence and it doesn't help that Diggle kept being like "YOU GONNA GIVE YOUR FRIEND THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom