• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
and I am out.....quick...

2c39ce5486fc11e3ae5412bb72507cc7_8.jpg

CBTech

Finally got caught up on this show and I love it. My only real complaint is that I don't understand why the writers are so afraid of adjectives. "Arrow". "Canary". I get they are going for a more toned down universe, at least originally, but is "Green Arrow" and "Black Canary" that ridiculous?

Finally got caught up on this show and I love it. My only real complaint is that I don't understand why the writers are so afraid of adjectives. "Arrow". "Canary". I get they are going for a more toned down universe, at least originally, but is "Green Arrow" and "Black Canary" that ridiculous?

They havent built up to that part yet.

Im sure its gonna be Arrow vs Arrow next season or something, so they will say "The Arrow...you know the Green one, Green Arrow guy".

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Amell was doing a radio on Sirius XM, that means he was probably in my building (I work in midtown Manhattan) and I missed him!! NOOOOOOOOO

I know critiquing appearances isn't good behavior, but something about Helena's face just looks "Elder Scrolls character editor" to me and I can't unsee it. She's still an attractive woman but it's just immensely distracting whenever she's on screen.

jb1234

That too, but CW gotta CW.

Anyway, I've heard she's quite better in Dracula, so maybe she has learned the ropes after all.

Might just be a better match for her. The Huntress requires a certain level of emotion that she's not capable of expressing convincingly.

GAF, I visit this thread just to look at manly topless gifs. I tell myself that it just motivates me to work out, but GAF, does this mean I am gay?

Wiktor

I like Helena. She's hot, can kick ass and is batshit insane. The only weak thing about her is the actress playing her, but she showed much better range in Dracula and most of all...it's Arrow, nobody's winning any emmys here.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I like Helena. She's hot, can kick ass and is batshit insane. The only weak thing about her is the actress playing her, but she showed much better range in Dracula and most of all...it's Arrow, nobody's winning any emmys here.

I have this rotten wish for Agents of SHIELD's Chloe Bennet to cross shows and play Talia al Ghul in Arrow.

Chloe Bennet is really good at olaying the broad with a lot of brothers.so I guess she isn't acting at all. Elizabeth Henstridge is the real breakout star, can you imagine her with Emily Bett?

Shahadan

Is it too late to hate on the Huntress? I just finished catching up from the pilot. I hate her.
I'm always cringing in her episodes. I laugh my ass off at her acting, the fact that she can somehow overpower Ollie, and most of all when she used a motorcycle in plain night to sneak on the triad and parked right in front of them.

Also hate the actress the chose for Sara. I'll never believe for a second this girl can be a super assassin. And her face is annoying.

I needed to say it >(

Now I need more Moira/Malcolm scenes, they're always something. I guess he probably won't come back, at least for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom