• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

1782182_802610876419363_1862561914_n.jpg

Here's my chance!

Omega

Banned
I have this rotten wish for Agents of SHIELD's Chloe Bennet to cross shows and play Talia al Ghul in Arrow.

shes hot enough to carry that awful show, looks wise, not acting.

Maybe the people who watch that shit would follow her to Arrow and see a good comic-based show

Vico

Won't read anything so that I don't get spoiled, but... I think I'm addicted to this show.

Watched the first five episodes a year ago, and then stopped for no reasons. Maybe boredom.

A few weeks ago, I rewatched the whole Batman trilogy (one per night), and all I could think of was how great this kind of atmosphere and story was (the whole billionnaire superhero with no powers who's hiding its identity).

Then I saw this . And yeah, I remembered it did feel a little bit like Nolan's Batman movies.

So I gave it a shot again. And man... I just ended the first season... Only took me two weeks.

I am now part of ArrowGAF.

PS : will take a break for now, though. Will start season two in a couple of months.

I am now part of ArrowGAF.

PS : will take a break for now, though. Will start season two in a couple of months.

You should start Season2 NOW. it's all around better than s1 one.
Current ArrowGAF is all caught up and current with ArrowGAF

you are almost there. 11 episodes to go... 12 if you count tomorrow, 13 if it takes you 2 weeks to catch up.

Vico

You should start Season2 NOW. it's all around better than s1 one.
Current ArrowGAF is all caught up and current with ArrowGAF

you are almost there. 11 episodes to go... 12 if you count tomorrow, 13 if it takes you 2 weeks to catch up.

Nah, I have to take a break from the
Amell pause
show.

I need to catch up on the Winchesters (among other things).

I'll be glad to join you for the summer break, though.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Was this ever posted here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly3H_KsCoVo EDIT: Well if it was it doesn't look like it was in this topic.

please please please don't kill her off

speculation:
have a nagging feeling they are setting her up to die sooner rather than later, probably leading up to or during the finale this season as Slade's ultimate revenge for Shado's death. He probably wants to kill Laurel originally, but somehow Sarah takes the fall and jumpstarts the Laurel-Canary storyline. Hope I'm wrong. Maybe they'll alter the initial plans if people like her enough ;).

Rokam

So haven't checked here in awhile...see that the Huntress is returning. I guess this is what happens when you don't check the thread, the entire world goes to shit.

New episode tonight:
Tremors

Arrow offers to train Roy, but Roy refuses unless Arrow reveals his true identity; Malcolm's earthquake machine is stolen by the Bronze Tiger; Laurel spins out of control after she is disbarred.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Arrow offers to train Roy, but Roy refuses unless Arrow reveals his true identity

I'm going to laugh my ass off when
Ollie takes off his mask and Roy is shocked, SHOCKED by the revelation.

MartyStu

Please God find a way to take away Roy's powers.

I think the writers needed a good reason for Ollie to endanger his sister by training a sidekick. I think an 'antidote' for the watered down version of the drug will be found and administered to Roy and many of the other successful subjects (there will be more).

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Those are some heavy spoilers.

Agents of SHIELD also has this terrible habit of announcing
the introduction of important characters from the comics
well ahead its time and it pisses me off. Let the fans enjoy the surprise, FFS.

Wiktor

It kinda is to be honest.

Unless the kid got really injured. Then it's not.

Really,kids can take insane hits and remain fine. They mastered that art like some ninja. Just stand up and then drop on your ass to the floor, you might break something or in the best cse scenario howl from pain. Kid just gets up like it ws nothing.

Those are some heavy spoilers.

Arrow does the same thing. In both cases, most of the shows fans don't follow the shows social media and press enough to know all this stuff. Anecdotal but I wouldn't have known about any of the proposed characters for either show until they showed up had I not followed the threads here on Gaf. Even following Gaf threads, most of the characters stay unknown to me so long as people are discussing it in spoiler tags.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I only highlighted the name. It's not too surprising, especially if you read the episode titles for the rest of the season.

Well, SHIELD has to do it to drum up some viewers. I really wish they didn't immediately let you know about the cameo in the next episode.

I'm finally caught up, the chin on Laurel is incredibly distracting... I literally cannot think of anything else when she's on screen. I'm not sure if i'm gonna like these next couple of episodes that are supposed to be very Laurel centric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom