• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Case of the Missing Rabbit

/dead

This bit:

Thea enjoyed Sin’s whisky smelling breath just as much as Sin enjoyed Thea’s dark chocolate truffle breath.

/ double dead.

I agree. Thea being Malcom's daughter was a big reveal that really didn't go anywhere, well for now at least. I honestly forgot about Glau LOL she just appears when she needs to berate Ollie. I do hate the breaks, it was brutal last season as I wasn't used to it.

I honestly think with Glau they're gonna pull a al Ghul twist on us.

strafer

Amell's Facebook
Just wanted to share something that I think is cool. The first show I ever "binge watched" was 24. I randomly caught the premiere of Season 4... It was a 2-night, 4-episode thing on Fox, and I thought it was such a cool concept. Shortly thereafter I booked an acting job where I was like the 8th lead and had oodles of time on my hands. Bought Seasons 1, 2 & 3 on DVD and burned through in 3 or 4 weeks despite the fact we were shooting on a TROPICAL ISLAND. (I'm an idiot.)

The point is... When a show hooks you, there is almost nothing better than tearing through an entire season. Or three.

So when I see a comment about finding Arrow on Netflix (shameless plug), iTunes (double shameless plug) or you actually buy the first season on Blu-Ray (I'm making myself sick) and ripping through 23 episodes, I always smile.

Hope that experience feels exactly like I felt watching 24.

GrayFoxPL

ibpStaxNCaX37B.PNG

Didn't get a chance to watch it last night so only just caught up now. Slightly more action and pace than last weeks ep I thought, they're definitely going to be building this half of the season up nicely to the finale.

So when Amell said that comic book fans would be high-fiving, hinting at the name drop he was so excited about, did that happen? Did I miss something?

Echoing everyone's thoughts about how awesome Slade was, and Laurel being better this ep. But the flashback scene with Sara revealing Laurel screwed up her chances with Ollie was a bit odd, it was almost like they were trying to make us feel bad for Sara and that she's the one Ollie should have been with all along. But on the other hand the comment Officer Chesthair makes about Laurel being out of control and looking awful, saying what we're all thinking, so if her looking bad and too thin is on purpose then that would signify the writers are planning to drag her down to the bottom before building her back up to be canary.

I don't know, just rambling on about random thoughts in my head now.

On holiday in Andorra next week so I'll have to catch up when I'm back.

Tabby

Didn't get a chance to watch it last night so only just caught up now. Slightly more action and pace than last weeks ep I thought, they're definitely going to be building this half of the season up nicely to the finale.

So when Amell said that comic book fans would be high-fiving, hinting at the name drop he was so excited about, did that happen? Did I miss something?

From the interview.
Nrama: Let's go for the immediate future to close out - what are you particularly excited for fans to see in the next episode, Tremors?

Guggenheim: And then we have one nice little surprise for comic book fans that honestly, it’s such an applause-worthy kind of moment, I don’t want to spoil it. It involves two returning characters, and it’s not to be missed.

Cross post from The Flash thread, thanks to Cornballer:

The Vampire Diaries‘ Rick Gosnett and Danielle Panabaker (Shark) are set to co-star opposite Grant Gustin and Jesse L. Martin in the CW pilot The Flash, based on the DC comic. The project, from Warner Bros TV and Berlanti Productions, is an origin story about Barry Allen aka The Flash (Gustin), a Central City assistant police forensics investigator who arrives in Starling to look into a series of unexplained robberies that may have a connection to a tragedy in his past. Cosnett plays star Detective Eddie Thawne,
a recent transfer to the Central City Police Department, whose past is a mystery and who harbors a dark secret
. Panabaker plays Caitlin Snow,
a highly intelligent bioengineering expert who lost her fiancé during an explosion at S.T.A.R. Labs
. Originally envisioned as a backdoor pilot episode of Arrow, Flash will now film a regular pilot directed by David Nutter, a move clearly geared toward a series pickup.

Akqy9GF.png
dqDZPZ6.png

tim1138

Gonna be
Task Force X/Suicide Squad
with the returning characters being
Waller
and
Deadshot
to go with the reappearance of
Bronze Tiger

i'm at work and it's taking all my willpower to not unzip my pants.

Echoing everyone's thoughts about how awesome Slade was, and Laurel being better this ep. But the flashback scene with Sara revealing Laurel screwed up her chances with Ollie was a bit odd, it was almost like they were trying to make us feel bad for Sara and that she's the one Ollie should have been with all along. But on the other hand the comment Officer Chesthair makes about Laurel being out of control and looking awful, saying what we're all thinking, so if her looking bad and too thin is on purpose then that would signify the writers are planning to drag her down to the bottom before building her back up to be canary.

I don't know, just rambling on about random thoughts in my head now.

On holiday in Andorra next week so I'll have to catch up when I'm back.

but,she is. she's the Black Canary (in my eyes anyway) Canary and Ollie are always meant to be together.

Cross post from The Flash thread, thanks to Cornballer:

jeez, look at these people. too damn beautiful! I mean, look at that girl, I would give up red meat for six months and cut off a limb of her choice just for a chance to be with her. and the dude i'm sure is all buff and Mr. bedroom eyes and whatnot.

Based on the wikipedia article I just read, I wonder if Panabaker's character will be
a sad, good-turned-evil
version of Felicity.

jeez, look at these people. too damn beautiful! I mean, look at that girl, I would give up red meat for six months and cut off a limb of her choice just for a chance to be with her. and the dude i'm sure is all buff and Mr. bedroom eyes and whatnot.

Whatever you do, don't Google 'danielle panabaker complex' or 'daniel panabaker piranha 3dd'

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
This is par for the course for all CW shows. It's mandated that everyone is good looking.

Joni

I liked Danielle Panabaker on Shark so her casting is good news. The guy was also good on The Vampire Diaries, he just got written out a bit too early.

Omega

Banned
  • Brother Blood/Deathstroke.
  • Thea/Malcolm Merlin.
  • Malcolm Merlin/Ra's Al Ghul
  • HIVE.
  • No backstory for Felicity.
    [*]Not enough screen time for Summer Glau.
  • Proto-Canary and the League of Assassins.

And then we still have the Island to worry about.

that's probably a good thing

she is a death sentence for shows

Effect

Looks like he's got a Xbox 360 (green cases and Kincet), PS3 (controllers) and a Wii (white game cases). Covering all bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom