• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
That all out brawl in the streets.

Roy is fighting. One of two things:
the cure failed and he's fighting as a super solider
or
it worked yet he still wants to fight as a regular human.

Penguin

I don't know if spoiler tag speculation, but if like the comic

Wonder if curing Roy will lead to him trying various drugs to feel the rush and power again in season 3.

Rokam

Really interested to see where the island story will be going once Slade "dies" (preview shows island Ollie stabbing with an arrow). Will he be reconnecting with Anatoli, investigating the building we were shown earlier, meeting Amanda... so many options!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
There's an opportunity to borrow some ideas from the current Green Arrow comic run and use it with Barrowman and Thea.

They need to do it.

Really interested to see where the island story will be going once Slade "dies" (preview shows island Ollie stabbing with an arrow). Will he be reconnecting with Anatoli, investigating the building we were shown earlier, meeting Amanda... so many options!

To be honest, i didn't think it would be a thing for this long. I like it though.

If Oliver believes that Thea left town and Malcolm is alive, let's hope there's off-season training. She can become...Cupid. That's probably a Green Arrow character.

Just gotta ask:

Malcolm Merlyn: Dead wife.
Slade Wilson: Dead waifu.

Can we get an arch villain next season whose motivation is something other than women in refrigerators?

morningbus

Can you indulge?
Comic spoilers that in no way affect the show or even the future of the show:
basically, the new creative team for the comic has gone and retrofitted a lot of the show back into the comic, including introducing Shado and Diggle, etc. One thing that happened recently is that a "Dark Archer" named Komodo has shown up with this young girl that he's trained and brainwashed, ruining Green Arrow's shit. Turns out Komodo was Oliver's Father's partner (who "killed" him on the island) and the young girl is actually the lovechild of Oliver's Father and Shado. So Oliver's sister is this brainwashed ruthless ninja.

Anyway, my idea: have Barrowman take Thea and train/brainwash her. She comes back to show Oliver up, eventually becomes Speedy

Dunlop

I absolutely love the show, but this premise is just so fucking retarded

Kill half a million people after dawn , because of a dozen+ "supersoldiers" that can be dropped with higher caliber weapons. Maybe while they are down start hacking off their limbs?

The danger to America is that they are walking into random buildings and messing up people

/vent

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I wish Nolan made more Batman movies just so Arrow can ape even more of it.

Also, I hope Sarah doesn't die... just because it's so painfully obvious she is. :\

morningbus

I wish Nolan made more Batman movies just so Arrow can ape even more of it.

Also, I hope Sarah doesn't die... just because it's so painfully obvious she is. :
Too bad we don't live in the universe where Nolan is filming fight scenes that ape Arrow.

Subitai

I know. I'm complaining but at the same time I love character. Always have.
Oh ok, carry on.

Episode preview:

Aw yiss
Nyssa kicking the shit out of Ravager
How could you tell that was Ravager?!

Also, so enormously epic w/ Ollie flanked by Roy on his right (w/ his own mask X-D) and by Sara and Nyssa on his left!

Next week with THIS AND GODZILLA IS SO FAR AWAY! ;_;

Replicant

They are so going to use the season break to imply that Laurel has been training to be BC, aren't they? I expect more flash forward when S3 comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom