• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

I hope Oliver really does kill Slade. Nothing against Manu, who is killing in it in the role, and I really like Slade as a villain (sans the dumb Shado motivation) but Oliver's pussyfooting around every problem for the last several weeks has rendered him practically useless.

I'd miss Slade, but I think Oliver's character has become almost neutered lately and actually taking the killshot on Slade would go a long way in giving him some bite again. Slade doesn't even to have die, but I'd be pretty pissed if Oliver *doesn't* commit to ending Slade's life and backs out again.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I could see them start calling him Green Arrow (at least informally) pretty soon, by virtue of a "Red Arrow" existing.

I hope Oliver really does kill Slade. Nothing against Manu, who is killing in it in the role, and I really like Slade as a villain (sans the dumb Shado motivation) but Oliver's pussyfooting around every problem for the last several weeks has rendered him practically useless.

I'd miss Slade, but I think Oliver's character has become almost neutered lately and actually taking the killshot on Slade would go a long way in giving him some bite again. Slade doesn't even to have die, but I'd be pretty pissed if Oliver *doesn't* commit to ending Slade's life and backs out again.

I also think that Oliver just needs a solid "win" here.

Unthinkable

Oliver is forced to reconsider what he is willing to do to stop Slade from killing someone else close to him; Diggle goes after Amanda.
Slade enters the Glades.

Didn't this already happen in one of Wozzly's fan fics?

my bad folks, didn't spoiler tag the log line

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Season finale tonight:

tumblr_mgqp1gKmst1ry10fwo1_400.gif

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Calling it now: Detective Chesthair will be shot, but it will bounce off his hairs of steel and kill Sara. Cue next season starting with him surrounded by broken pairs of scissors and razors desperately trying to shave the cursed hair off.

Synopsis in 140-characters or less (Yes, a Twitter tease):
As Starling City burns, the lives of those closest to Oliver are threatened, especially the woman he loves most. Of course, we all know it’s [Sorry, ran out of characters...]

Script tease (a line of dialogue from the episode):

“I love you.”

D8XXuFQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom