• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I swear to god I will be done with this show if they kill Felicity.

I'll just watch Salmon Ladder supercuts on YouTube instead.

strafer

Sarah
d91.gif

Laurel
d91.gif

Felicity
0587_nts5x.gif

Chariot

No guys, you don't understand. Felicity isn't the victim... she is the perpetrator.
"The Arrow and Canary are heroes, they don't kill. I do."
More fitting with Diggle and would make sense, if he murdered someone gets in jail and from there into the Suicide Squad, but I just want her to die ;___;

No guys, you don't understand. Felicity isn't the victim... she is the perpetrator.
"The Arrow and Canary are heroes, they don't kill. I do."
More fitting with Diggle and would make sense, if he murdered someone gets in jail and from there into the Suicide Squad, but I just want her to die ;___;

Right.

Arrow_2_3_7.jpg

arrow-state-vs-queen-count-vertigo-seth-gabel-malcolm-merlyn-recap-cw.jpg

Clevinger

I'm guessing that they won't kill her but rather cripple her making her the new Oracle! Which would be fun/brilliant move and a nice nod to the comics IMO.

She already is the show's Oracle. Crippling her would just limit her even more from the main missions/cast and we'd never get Felicity walking around in tight dresses again.

Boo this man.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
What does the Arrowverse have against colours?

"The" Arrow
"The" Canary

What's next? "The" Beetle and "The" Tornado?

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
After the finale.
The timeline in Arrow and Flash both correlates with the real world time, if it's Christmas here it's Christmas in Arrow/Flash as well.

JUZ9EjU.gif

The red background on the logo is starting to grow on me. Or maybe it's just this shot idk.

Ohhh!! That explains those pics of Amell in the middle of nowhere. I'm looking forward to The Flash more and more. Can't wait.

From the official twitter...https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/466279907622801410

I swear to god....

Well...they did make Laurel be a sort of side kick of Oliver the past few episodes, so why not make it complete. The rise of Laurel is inevitable.

Levi

Banned
Are arrow fans called arrowheads? My buddy is obsessed with felicity so I've been calling him that jokingly. Sounds like something a fandom would adopt tbqh.

Ohhh!! That explains those pics of Amell in the middle of nowhere. I'm looking forward to The Flash more and more. Can't wait.

Well...they did make Laurel be a sort of side kick of Oliver the past few episodes, so why not make it complete. The rise of Laurel is inevitable.

Heh to be honest I haven't seen the last 2 eps (just realized Moira died because of a post earlier in the thread) since I've been real busy with moving lol. Guess our theory that they'll kill of Sara so Laurel because the new Canary holds some water. But if they kill off Felicity, I may have to take a hiatus with this show...

Clevinger

No one is dying, guys. Relax. Not even Slade.
Well, Isabel prolly will, but who gives a shit.

And on the unlikely chance that Sara dies, she'll be Lazarus Pit'd and become a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom