• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyonaz

Come on guys, the only reason Oli would go meet the Flash is to tell him Felicity died.
And then the Flash will run so fast he goes back in time to prevent her death.

Or not.

strafer

Fuck Sara, Marry Felicity, Kill Laurel. Amirite guys?

tumblr_mdww8fZZpR1qi9dhho1_500.gif

Judderman

drawer by drawer
We've been marathoning this show and just got to the episode where
Slade is revealed to be alive, Barry gets hit by the Flash bolt and Oliver gets his mask.

Wow, probably the best episode in the series so far.

GulAtiCa

I hope Felicity lives. I would actually guess that Sara is the one to die.. I like Laurel, but do feel she has been slightly useless during some of the episodes. Generally the middle and later ones of this season. Now that she knows the secret, I'd hope she becomes more useful. Assuming she lives.

Random speculation.

Laurel gets her throat slit. They manage to save her, but the nearest hospital that isn't in rubble is in Central City. She gets a transfusion with blood tained in the particle reactor explosion, leading to her Canary Cry.

Anth0ny

I can't believe it, but I managed to marathon every episode of Arrow in a little over a week. I was halfway through season 1 last Tuesday, so I started watching 4+ episodes a day, every day, and managed to catch up earlier tonight. I didn't think I'd make it before the season finale, but I did! Who needs a social life? Anyways...

Holy shit. I fucking adore this show.

I haven't been so into a TV show since Breaking Bad. There are few shows I've ever seen, especially 40 minute shows, where it ends and all I can think is "Next episode, NOW". Arrow is absolutely one of those, it's the live action superhero show I think I've always wanted.

Looking at comic book TV adaptations of the past, the only thing that really compares to Arrow in my mind is Batman TAS. I've been watching Spectacular Spider-Man over the last few weeks too, and while I love the show (and Spidey is my favorite superhero, period) I find myself way more caught up with Arrow and the characters/universe this show has managed to bring to life.

I was legit shook at the Ra's al Ghul mention earlier in season two. I joked about Batman showing up randomly to help Arrow out, so when I heard that name... damn. I'm so happy DC let them use at least one of the legit Batman villains. When someone like that is introduced into the show, it feels like anything is possible. Maybe Batman will show up? Who the fuck knows? This show is crazy. That is a very good thing, and probably the reason why I'm kinda obsessed at the moment.

Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke has been amazing, too. Just such a fantastic actor. Swag like a mother fucker, plays the big, bad comic book villain to perfection.

Green Arrow has become my favorite DC superhero after Batman at this point. He's fucking awesome, and Stephen Amell has killed it in the role. That's how powerful this show has been to me.
and how bad Man of Steel is. Sorry Supes =/
If Arrow doesn't make it into the Justice League movie at this point, I'd be kinda pissed. Dude is a complete bad ass. I'm hoping the show continues to be more and more successful to the point where the people in charge feel it's necessary to put Oliver Queen in the damn movie.

tumblr_n5j1cyBE8c1rsjot3o1_1280.png

MAKE IT HAPPEN SNYDER

Anyways, season finale in less than 24 hours. I'm hyped.

BBboy20

See ya Blood, enjoy the eventual sword through the body.
ku-medium_zps553276a3.gif

I'm as old as Falicity...huh.

What does the Arrowverse have against colours?
The Green Lantern happened.

Sarah
d91.gif

Laurel
d91.gif

Felicity
0587_nts5x.gif
That is pretty good.

I was bored tonight and had a sudden epiphany. The LEGO Hulk big figure would be perfect for something...

HULK WANT ABS LIKE ARROW. MAYBE HULK TRY SALMON LADDER!

RAAAAWWWRRRAAGG!

HULK STRONGEST THERE IS! SALMON LADDER NOW GAMMA LADDER!

WAIT. HOW HULK GET DOWN NOW?!
You have no idea how much I've laughed at that. Holy hell.

strafer

I had a dream last night :)

We were exploding mountains, we then fell into this big hole.

Skeletons came to life.

Felicity was there.

Volotaire

I can't believe it, but I managed to marathon every episode of Arrow in a little over a week. I was halfway through season 1 last Tuesday, so I started watching 4+ episodes a day, every day, and managed to catch up earlier tonight. I didn't think I'd make it before the season finale, but I did! Who needs a social life? Anyways...

Holy shit. I fucking adore this show.

I haven't been so into a TV show since Breaking Bad. There are few shows I've ever seen, especially 40 minute shows, where it ends and all I can think is "Next episode, NOW". Arrow is absolutely one of those, it's the live action superhero show I think I've always wanted.

Looking at comic book TV adaptations of the past, the only thing that really compares to Arrow in my mind is Batman TAS. I've been watching Spectacular Spider-Man over the last few weeks too, and while I love the show (and Spidey is my favorite superhero, period) I find myself way more caught up with Arrow and the characters/universe this show has managed to bring to life.

I was legit shook at the Ra's al Ghul mention earlier in season two. I joked about Batman showing up randomly to help Arrow out, so when I heard that name... damn. I'm so happy DC let them use at least one of the legit Batman villains. When someone like that is introduced into the show, it feels like anything is possible. Maybe Batman will show up? Who the fuck knows? This show is crazy. That is a very good thing, and probably the reason why I'm kinda obsessed at the moment.

Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke has been amazing, too. Just such a fantastic actor. Swag like a mother fucker, plays the big, bad comic book villain to perfection.

Green Arrow has become my favorite DC superhero after Batman at this point. He's fucking awesome, and Stephen Amell has killed it in the role. That's how powerful this show has been to me.
and how bad Man of Steel is. Sorry Supes =/
If Arrow doesn't make it into the Justice League movie at this point, I'd be kinda pissed. Dude is a complete bad ass. I'm hoping the show continues to be more and more successful to the point where the people in charge feel it's necessary to put Oliver Queen in the damn movie.

tumblr_n5j1cyBE8c1rsjot3o1_1280.png

MAKE IT HAPPEN SNYDER

Anyways, season finale in less than 24 hours. I'm hyped.

Welcome. Just in time for the finale! I do agree that when you start, you just can't stop putting it down. It would be unfortunate if Arrow didn't appear in the Justice leauge films, but do they have creative and story space for fitting the Arrow's and Flash's version of events into Man of Steel's?

But no Meryln mention :(

I really hope Batman shows up in the later seasons, seems like a perfect for the show.

Volotaire

I'm predicting Detective Lance is going to die.

His arc seems to have been drawn out now, as we've gone full circle back to detective, unless they decide to turn him into a disfigured superhero/supervillian. It'll be a shame to see him go, one of my favourite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom