• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Goddamn

katrina-law-hot.jpg

katrina-law-20120123105934971-000.jpg

The producers of Arrow must be huge fans of Spartacus, haha.
Katrina Lawd!

Tokubetsu

Yo I am so glad Spartacus cast getting work. s/o to all of Arrow-gaf that were also spartacus-gaf. The gods have seen fit to remove cock from ass and bless us dearly.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
If we're bringing back Spartacus cast, can we have Lucy Lawless in this as well?

I'd hope so. She'd make a great villain for Ollie and the gang. Ohhhh!! I can't help but hope she comes to Starling City now that you mention it. She'd be all sexy and evil and awesome.

Joni

I've never watched Spartacus. Sorry :(
You should feel ashamed. That is the worst sentence you have ever written.

Looking at the Spartacus cast, I'd think Simon Merrells would make a good Ra'as, and he can fight. And he is doing The Tomorrow People, which makes it possible. CW often reuses actors.

But if we go any further, Amell might think he got the lead in the Spartacus after all.

Looking at the Spartacus cast, I'd think Simon Merrells would make a good Ra'as, and he can fight. And he is doing The Tomorrow People, which makes it possible. CW often reuses actors.

But if we go any further, Amell might think he got the lead in the Spartacus after all.

I'll try to rectify it.

Amell does have the look of a gladiator.

Goddam i approve....

DieH@rd

Banned
Stay strong NotTheGuyYouKill, you aren't missing anything. Spartacus is terrible.

The only thing that is bad about Spartacus are first 4 episodes. But considering that they had 3 days to film each of them, its a miracle show managed to rebound the way it managed to do.

Joni

She'd be the hardest one to separate from her Spartacus character... she played a super bitch incredibly well.
She can play other roles though. The indie Australian movie X which also featured another Spartacus girl (Hanna Mangan Lawrence,Seppia ) did it quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom