• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
Stephen Amell

Update: I pitch this to the Arrow producers. Everyday.
1468812_535911196494152_418903639_n.jpg

Man, Amell really loves his fans

Stephen Amell said:
Okay... Apparently Quiver: The Green Arrow Podcast is the best Arrow related podcast. I love that people consume the show, so it'd be great be interviewed by these guys. Whoever runs it... Pop your name in the comments section and I'll message you.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So... all those particle accelerator teases were for absolutely nothing now, huh? Unless they rewrite that episode to have Barry take the accelerator out of the city, they wave, and first episode of Flash, he's still driving with it?

I'm now curious if those Nightwing casting rumors are true to make it up to the creators for losing Flash. Now they're getting what they originally wanted, probably to fill in that episode 20?

Joni

So... all those particle accelerator teases were for absolutely nothing now, huh? Unless they rewrite that episode to have Barry take the accelerator out of the city, they wave, and first episode of Flash, he's still driving with it?
The accelerator is already in Central City, it is not in Starling. It is just something important that is shown on television in Starling too. Episode 20 would have taken place in Central City and wouldn't have featured any Arrow characters. It would show Barry, his supporting cast and him getting transformed into Flash.

Lol!

I'm now curious if those Nightwing casting rumors are true to make it up to the creators for losing Flash. Now they're getting what they originally wanted, probably to fill in that episode 20?

The Particle Accelerator stuff's still happening. I think it's all gonna come to a head in Episode 9. Barry's in 8 and 9. He'll probably get his powers in 9 (or at least hints of them). The original backdoor pilot will now be a standalone pilot, but it still takes place in the Arrowverse.

For some reason, I read the Harley-lines in a Jersey-accent and the Arrow-lines in Amell's voice.

Ha!

What's this from?

Almost Human. New show on Fox. This week was a two night premiere, so episodes 1 and 2 are out. They're really good. Join us in the thread: Almost Human |OT| Bromantic Blade Runner

Shaanyboi

Banned
The Particle Accelerator stuff's still happening. I think it's all gonna come to a head in Episode 9. Barry's in 8 and 9. He'll probably get his powers in 9 (or at least hints of them). The original backdoor pilot will now be a standalone pilot, but it still takes place in the Arrowverse.[/URL]

I get that it's still going to be in-continuity with this show, but just about every other time the news is on in the background, they are mentioning the particle accelerator. Last episode they were showing clips of protests against it while Ollie and Felicity watched. They've been dropping those hints for awhile, and if it doesn't come into play in episode 8 or 9, then it will kinda have been a waste as that's a level of cross-over world building that isn't all that valuable at this stage.

I get that it's still going to be in-continuity with this show, but just about every other time the news is on in the background, they are mentioning the particle accelerator. Last episode they were showing clips of protests against it while Ollie and Felicity watched. They've been dropping those hints for awhile, and if it doesn't come into play in episode 8 or 9, then it will kinda have been a waste as that's a level of cross-over world building that isn't all that valuable at this stage.

I think it's a safe guess the accident will take place in episode 9.

Good Good now grow your beard more, get some new arrow heads, and upgrade the overall look of your uniform and you will be good to go.

Oh and stop tilting your head like a confused bird every-time you meet someone who doesn't know you are a super hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom