• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

I'll look so much better in the dark when it's hard to see.

Rumour has it Roy might be getting a costume soon. Just rumours could be b.s.

Vert boil

Oooh, my own jiff! <3 <3

mustard31yy6.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I shouldn't laugh, but I did.

She looks off this season too, but in a weird way.

Where is Supernatural-Katie? She was perfect. And blonde.

Katie is a very pretty lady, but her looks can vastly vary with small weight differences. By the end of S1 she had a positively doughy face despite having a slim body yet in S2 she's looking like she could kill you with her chin. She's thinner now, but not that much.

Clevinger

Katie is a very pretty lady, but her looks can vastly vary with small weight differences. By the end of S1 she had a positively doughy face despite having a slim body yet in S2 she's looking like she could kill you with her chin. She's thinner now, but not that much.

I dunno about that.

I thought she looked great last season. I never noticed doughiness or whatever.

- Casting news from TV Guide
The daughter of Ra's al Ghul is coming to Starling City — but it's not exactly who you'd expect.

Spartacus alum Katrina Law has been tapped to play Ra's al Ghul's other progeny, Nyssa al Ghul, on Arrow, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

On The CW series, Nyssa is a powerful member of the League of Assassins who comes to Starling City in pursuit of The Canary (Caity Lotz).

In the comics, it's revealed that Ra's al Ghul had a love child while traveling through Russia, making Nyssa the half-sister of Talia al Ghul, whom Marion Cotillard portrayed in The Dark Knight Rises. With Nyssa coming to town, it may give some credence to a popular theory that Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) is secretly Talia — or we could just be crazy!

Law, whose other credits include Legend of the Seeker and Chuck, will first appear in the 13th episode of Season 2, aptly titled "Heir to the Demon." Law's casting marks yet another Spartacus reunion of sorts. Manu Bennett plays series regular Slade Wilson and Cynthia Addai-Robinson recently joined the cast as Amanda Waller.

REV 09

With all the spartacus cast members i'm starting to expect jupiter's cock to show up as a villain.

seriously though, why not just do us all a favor and cast Gannicus as Aquaman or something.

With all the spartacus cast members i'm starting to expect jupiter's cock to show up as a villain.

seriously though, why not just do us all a favor and cast Gannicus as Aquaman or something.

tumblr_lzlnzrjpvo1qzlvmi.gif

There is an interesting line in the last page of the confession thread. Im on mobile so I cant link, but.....its not me brahs. I swear.

I picture Felicity smoak (character from the tv show arrow) and me boning like wild animals and within a minute a blow my load, one of my best wanks.

kanyeblink.gif

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

Pancho

Qurupancho
So is the season gonna be one episode shorter now that the backdoor pilot thing is gone? Or are they writing some filler episode?

Ripclawe

Banned
The plans for ex spartacus members to take over arrow one by one continues.

Plus you get ready made fighters with little or no additional training.

Goddamn

katrina-law-hot.jpg

katrina-law-20120123105934971-000.jpg

The producers of Arrow must be huge fans of Spartacus, haha.

DIOS MIO! and she even looks like Nyssa from the comics, great casting choice.

tumblr_lzlnzrjpvo1qzlvmi.gif

kanyeblink.gif

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.

first off, that would be awesome to have an Arthur Curry that was royalty from some made up country and maybe he's doing water experiments or is an enviromentalist, gotta use your imagination NottheGuy. number two, don't act as if you don't bust one daily to Thea. I can picture it now, the two of you drinking heavily. her speech getting more and more slurred as she asks you to "feasht on my naughty parths!" you sicko you....

DIOS MIO! and she even looks like Nyssa from the comics, great casting choice.

first off, that would be awesome to have an Arthur Curry that was royalty from some made up country and maybe he's doing water experiments or is an enviromentalist, gotta use your imagination NottheGuy. number two, don't act as if you don't bust one daily to Thea. I can picture it now, the two of you drinking heavily. her speech getting more and more slurred as she asks you to "feasht on my naughty parths!" you sicko you....

iF042S4bk69w.gif

But Solrac, I don't drink. I'd never take advantage of someone whose speech was already slurred.

Sober

Well if I guess Incursion won't be a thing the Spartacus crew migrating to Arrow is the next best thing.

Incursion should still just be the Spartacus crew but now in space, slicing aliens in half and saying "Jupiter's Cock".

Sober

He commands the screen too much to be a secondary character on arrow. Perfect candidate for young batman or some other show
Yeah McIntyre should be a young Batman or something.

I remember someone on SA using #BringerofWayne when they were still talking about Batman candidates for MoS2.

Confirmed then I guess.
Katrina Law to play Nyssa Al Ghul, the daughter of Ras.

Sauce: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Katrina-Law-Nyssa-al-Ghul-1073645.aspx and http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=90270

edit: Ninja'd. ffs.
Ok despite this being one of my favorite shows and this kinda stuff being my favorite part of it, Its soon going to become a major negative for me if they dont have or mention
Batman, Bruce Wayne or at least Nightwing

Joni

The producers of Arrow must be huge fans of Spartacus, haha.
Let's hope the move continues. Liam McIntyre and Dustin Clare would be awesome additions to Arrow. Deathstroke needs a partner right? Use them! And you know, if they're looking at Wonder Woman in the future, get Ellen Hollman (Saxa)

Plus you get ready made fighters with little or no additional training.
That is probably the most important reason. The Spartacus guys and girls could probably give Amell a run for his money when it comes to power. Their training was brutal.

Replicant

How can anyone be this good-looking? It's so unfair.

Glued with the tears of Laurel fans.

Their tears must be potent considering there must be only a few of them.

Confirmed then I guess.
Katrina Law to play Nyssa Al Ghul, the daughter of Ras.

Sauce: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arrow-Katrina-Law-Nyssa-al-Ghul-1073645.aspx and http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=90270

edit: Ninja'd. ffs.

I'm shocked. It literally took my breath away.

igjFrQZLJYtVI.gif

And yes to adding Liam McIntyre, Dustin Clare, and Dan Feuerriegel into ARROW team. Or even a backdoor pilot with Liam as Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom