• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clevinger

My guess is this is where Shado bites the dust in flashbacks which causes the rift between Deathstroke and Ollie to be finalized.

Good guess. I think you're right.

Moira is too much of a boss to die. Thea isn't gonna die cause of the Merlyn baby daddy stuff. Chesthair just became Commissioner Gordon, so he isn't gonna die so soon.

If they go the copout route then Barry Allen will "die" when he gets superpowers.

Penguin

From Bleeding Cool, who apparently has a very chatty or drunk source

“Born on a Monday…”
Someone else survived the island.
Amanda makes an offer.
A better use for that clocktower.
What is the question you should have asked?
Ollie is not the first vigilante.
Not all hoods are green.
A blank expression.
“Archer”
“Rise”

DieH@rd

Banned
Enter Batman?

Batman, imprisoned by the Ra's in the cage that is welded on the ceiling of the large cavern, surrounded by bats, with the green glow of Lazarus pit shining from far far below.

That would give young Grayson a mission, and a explanation why there is no Batman in Gotham for a ~decade.

Tabby

"Not all hoods are green"
Red hood. And they indirectly confirmed Lazarus Pit in the last episode.
Jason Todd.
I'm a genius.

From Bleeding Cool, who apparently has a very chatty or drunk source

"Born on a Monday" is an obvious reference to Cyrus from the last episode actually being Cyrus Gold who becomes Solomon Grundy.
Slade Wilson most likely is the other survivor of the island hinting towards Shado's death.
Amanda's offer is most likely her asking someone to join the Suicide Squad.
Clock tower possibly becomes a bat-signal for Arrow?
There are many questions to ask but one we should all ask is how did Merlyn survive?
"Ollie was not the first vigilante" hints towards a superhero cameo in the making(Flash? Nightwing? Batman?
The "not all hoods are green seems to hint towards Roy becoming the Red Arrow.
"A blank expression" hints toward death...either Shado or maybe even Thea?
"Archer" signals Ollie adopting the mask to become the Green Arrow rather than the Hood.
"Rise" is a reference to the League of Assassins and the rebirth of Ra's Al Ghul.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
“Archer”
“Rise”
Obviously, Ollie is going to be stuck in the prison from TDKR, but instead of climbing with his hands he's going to salmon ladder that shit.

Hope the blank expression means The Question drops by. That'd be neat.

Hex

Banned
The clock tower will probably end up being a new base because the club is too tied to Ollie.
It is also most likely easier to get in and out of and better in a strategic sense.

Tabby

Obviously, Ollie is going to be stuck in the prison from TDKR, but instead of climbing with his hands he's going to salmon ladder that shit.

I was under the impression that that was
referring to how someone dies.

The clock tower will probably end up being a new base because the club is too tied to Ollie.
It is also most likely easier to get in and out of and better in a strategic sense.

Yeah that makes sense, considering
we see someone trash Ollie's base in the off screen promo that was leaked a while back

But Laurel's dad already knows about the Clock tower. That implies that he is either going to become an all for Ollie or be killed off to prevent him sharing the info with anyone.

Tabby

But Laurel's dad already knows about the Clock tower. That implies that he is either going to become an all for Ollie or be killed off to prevent him sharing the info with anyone.

Amellywood has already tweeted that 2 new people join the Arrow crew.
It wouldn't suprise me if Chesthair joins.

Hex

Banned

He also knows about Arrow and works with him and is ok with him.
Or
He is the one that dies

He knows it's where Canary set up shop. Nothing that ties it to Arrow. Meanwhile while the Club was already searched, it still poses problems in that it's Thea's now. So popping in and out constantly (even with the secret entrance installed) is risky. Bringing the Detective THAT far into the fold would be a bit much imo.

Wiktor

You silly gooses and your silly predictions.
Chesthair won't die, not until he becomes Starling City's commissioner.
;)

"Not all hoods are green"
Red hood. And they indirectly confirmed Lazarus Pit in the last episode.
Jason Todd.
I'm a genius.

Dear God. It all makes sense.

I'm down for that.

When I get home tonight, I'm gonna spam so many bastardized Nolan quotes.

Zero315

Banned
I don't know how or when it happened, but somehow this has become the show that I look forward to the most every week and these teasers certainly aren't helping make the wait between episodes any easier.

Sidenote: I'm surprised no one has tweeted or posted this thread on Amell's or the rest of the Arrow cast's FB. Amell seems to read pretty much everything on Facebook.

We'd all go to jail.

I don't know how or when it happened, but somehow this has become the show that I look forward to the most every week and these teasers certainly aren't helping make the wait between episodes any easier.

Amell Hype is the new Colbert Bump.

anaron

I wonder if with Flash's success and CW seemingly testing the waters for a unified DC-TV universe, if they'll start up Amazon to complete a trinity of sorts and have her launch in the 2015-2015 season.

I wonder if with Flash's success and CW seemingly testing the waters for a unified DC-TV universe, if they'll start up Amazon to complete a trinity of sorts and have her launch in the 2015-2015 season.

In that case, I demand Dick Grayson Batman. Lets skip over Bruce entirely.

I'd be cool with Arrow and Flash as the Arrowverse parallel to Batman/Superman.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
When I get home tonight, I'm gonna spam so many bastardized Nolan quotes.

RRgtVIr.gif

Contrary to most fans dreams, many actors aren't comfortable with the fan fiction and shipping. Supernatural writers (and possibly actors) seem to have a love/hate relationship with it, parodying the fan fiction on their show.

JCX

I've been binge watching this for weeks, finally caught up yesterday. Never thought I'd like a CW show so much.

Zero315

Banned
Barry Allen is quite literally, the male Felicity.

Bah, I was hoping this meant Barry would be making awkward semi-flirty innuendo at Oliver. Watched clip and left disappointed.

I've really come around on the casting for Barry. When it was first announced I thought it was a terrible fit, but after seeing the clips and stuff it looks to be a pretty good casting choice.

inm8num2

I've been binge watching this for weeks, finally caught up yesterday. Never thought I'd like a CW show so much.

I think this show has pleasantly surprised many people, including me. It has some CW cheese, but when Arrow works it works really, really well. They've done a great job of building up the universe and bringing in all sorts of characters.

anaron

I think this show has pleasantly surprised many people, including me. It has some CW cheese, but when Arrow works it works really, really well. They've done a great job of building up the universe and bringing in all sorts of characters.
It helps that the CW is now being run by someone with an actual brain. This fall they're showing some major comeback-ey strides and I'm excited to see where it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom