• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

I caught up. And now I'm pissy.

• Ollicity BS is BS. The writing room should stop checking the Tumblrs, they only lead to frustration and terribleness. Sexual tension is ok, feelings are not. One Laurel is already enough.
  • Thea is Merlyn's love baby. Seriously, what is this soapy mess?
  • The Count died. And with that, Arrow lost its biggest and most awesome villain yet. Yes, I'm also counting Malcolm Merlyn. Laurel, even.
  • Thea's sparring session. What are you doing Roy. Pls staph. Pls.

It was an enjoyable episode overall, but I can see the show going into some seriously cringy places if the writers keep listening to the shippers. Time to shoot Felicity in the gut and turn her into Oracle already.

I don't see the problem with hinting at a romance between Oliver and Felicity. It's not like the Oliver/Laurel pairing is very interesting outside of it being comics-mandated. At least Oliver/Felicity would feel natural given how things have progressed since the show started.

I guess some people don't want any romance whatsoever on the show.

Sober

BTW, for Canadians, Arrow S1 BRD/DVD is also on sale on Amazon Canada for 19.99$. Yes, I know it's 16.99$ on the US site but it'll probably end up being about the same after S&H, etc., etc.

Tabby

It is on break too.
Thanks!

I don't see the problem with hinting at a romance between Oliver and Felicity. It's not like the Oliver/Laurel pairing is very interesting outside of it being comics-mandated. At least Oliver/Felicity would feel natural given how things have progressed since the show started. I guess some people don't want any romance whatsoever on the show.
The Arrow fans on Tumblr would go crazy if the soapiness were to disappear. Teenagers do watch the show. It's fine as it is in my opinion.

Ithil

Thanks!

The Arrow fans on Tumblr would go crazy if the soapiness were to disappear. Teenagers do watch the show. It's fine as it is in my opinion.

I don't really care about Arrow fans on tumblr. I don't use tumblr. All I'm saying is to me, watching the show, if they were to go with an Oliver and Felicity thing, it would not feel like some forced pandering, it would seem perfectly acceptable/natural.

It is a CW show, anyway.

I don't really care about Arrow fans on tumblr. I don't use tumblr. All I'm saying is to me, watching the show, if they were to go with an Oliver and Felicity thing, it would not feel like some forced pandering, it would seem perfectly acceptable/natural.

It is a CW show, anyway.

Fuck the comics!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'd rather Sara train Felicity shirtless tbh.
I mean why not? Felicity already saw her topless.
Salicity > Olicity.

LRLEr4w.gif

I'd rather Sara train Felicity shirtless tbh.
I mean why not? Felicity already saw her topless.
Salicity > Olicity.

Unrelated but not really, does anyone know if Tommorow People is off this week too?
It's terrible but honestly I just want to watch something.

I dont think arrow gaf can handle that much sexyness..
I know i can't :p

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
For Whom The Clock Tower Strikes...On Thanksgiving.

Thea Queen marched up the stairs of the clock tower and found the Black Canary and her friend Sin seated on the floor eating what appeared to be a sad Thanksgiving meal.
“Well, well, if it ain’t the rich bitch,” Sin said clearly intoxicated.
“Well, I’m 18 so forgive me if I have to act like a responsible adult,” Thea snipped back. She paid no more attention to Sin and looked at the Black Canary who was wearing her tight black leather outfit and mask. “Can we talk?”
“Sin, give us a minute,” Canary asked kindly.
“Yeah, I can take a hint. I’m out of here.” Sin picked up her things and headed for the stairs. “Later bitches.” With that she was gone.
“So what did you need to talk about, Thea?” Canary motioned for Thea to sit and join her. “Help yourself to some food; you look like you’re starving.”
“Roy hasn’t been himself lately. He’s mean and he always wants me to punch him.” Thea grabbed a plate as she talked to the Canary. Thea smiled up at her as she took a spoonful of mashed potatoes. They were delicious.
“I know how that is, Thea.” Canary said as she scooted closer to Thea. “I know all too well.” Suddenly the Canary cried out in laughter. “Thea! Looks like you got some food on your face.”
Thea reached for a napkin, but Canary stopped her. “Don’t worry, Thea. I got it.” Canary moved her face closer to Thea and licked the potatoes off her lips delicately. The feeling of Canary’s tongue sent shivers through Thea’s body.
Canary put her finger in the potatoes and scooped some up and placed it on her neck. “You mind, Thea?” She smiled at her.
“No, of course not,” Thea said as she moved closer to Canary and used her tongue to lick up the potatoes. The Black Canary moaned a canary cry of pleasure as Thea licked her neck. Suddenly Canary grabbed Thea and pulled her close their eyes locking. Neither could turn away from what was happening. Thea could not hold back and kissed her. Never has Thea experienced so much passion before.
Thea pushed Canary down on her back and mounted her. Thea looked around and found what she was looking for.
“A turkey leg, huh?” Canary said with a smirk on her face.
“Sometimes you got to improvise,” Thea took the greasy turkey leg firmly in her hand.

THE END.

i just saw an episode about some chick's mom visiting and she says "I better get on the train back to Central City. I'll be back in a flash."

sS7ija1.gif

OMG I didn't even catch that lmaoooo. I'm slipping sorry you guys.

The actress plays Sin on Arrow and Bullet on The Killing. Argh I'm ashamed of this error!!

Tsk tsk tsk. I expect better from you, Wozzly. I expect GOLD.

Plus, calling her Sin puts in some serious metaphorical imagery and subtext into the work.

Just a heads up: Season one Blu-ray is $17 on Amazon, but I see it listed as a lightning deal in less than half an hour so could be even less.

Effect

John Campea from http://www.youtube.com/amctheatres has a Arrow podcast (live with taking questions from chat) he does after each episode. It's something he does on his own time and not apart of AMC. He host it with his wife and a friend of theirs. Last night Stephen Amell called into it last night. They've meet before and as lately as a few days earlier it seemed.

He calls in at 37:00 in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0_MO9NbcA

They talk about the show and how Amell plays Oliver. Looks like Stephen Amell knows how the entire storyline plays out this season, at least as far as the island story is concerned.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Now that the Arrow-Flash back door pilot is it's very own real Flash pilot, I'm kinda disappointed that the Flash isn't going to be on Arrow. Oliver better guest star, I wanted the Arrow to be like "Geez your fast!!"

Wait, what!? There's no Flash in Arrow after all? When did this happen? I've been waiting for Flash all season. :(
And any news on when they're airing the Flash pilot?

Tabby

Wait, what!? There's no Flash in Arrow after all? When did this happen? I've been waiting for Flash all season. :(
And any news on when they're airing the Flash pilot?

There's Barry Allen and
him supposedly getting his powers
but no actual costume.
Either next year or the year after I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom