• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazebyaka

Banned
Wasn't Creepy GAF the group that loved Selena Gomez, Chloe Moretz etc?:p
tumblr_inline_mg8bblXl9B1r25xgk.gif

DieH@rd

Banned
CreepyArrowGaf started when NotTheGuyYouKill started talking about wanting to find where Willa Holland lives, back in the early parts of S1. :D

If that is so, then I really don't want to see this topic inbetween seasons.

These eyes have seen into eternity... between seasons.

Wasn't Creepy GAF the group that loved Selena Gomez, Chloe Moretz etc?

Anyway...enjoy your fanfics... this ArrowGAFFER does not want to take part in it! :p

No, CreepyGAF is dead. We are superior in ever way.

CreepyArrowGaf started when NotTheGuyYouKill started talking about wanting to find where Willa Holland lives, back in the early parts of S1. :D

Uh, no.

I was talking about having a potentially random charmingly awkward encounter with her while I waited outside the set of the show.

#truthfacts

Quidam

Quick question: Detective Lance knows about Felicity, and was also once involved in an altercation (maybe at the docks or something? it was early season 2) where Diggle turned up to his rescue as well. He's seen Diggle with Oliver. How has he not worked out the truth yet?

DieH@rd

Banned
Quick question: Detective Lance knows about Felicity, and was also once involved in an altercation (maybe at the docks or something? it was early season 2) where Diggle turned up to his rescue as well. He's seen Diggle with Oliver. How has he not worked out the truth yet?

Superman hides from everyone by wearing glasses.

#Comics

Joni

He knows, especially considering Arrow turns up every time his daughter gets kidnapped and his other daughter was living with him when she was in hiding, so it'd be logical for both his daughters to have a connection with Arrow. If he doesn't know, he is the dumbest police officer ever. He just doesn't care anymore.

I think we've all come to come to the conclusion that he is firmly on Team Arrow and doesn't call out the identity for dramatic reasons.

I'm hoping he slips up one day while with the "Hood" and calls him Oliver by accident.
Then they can both give each other an awkward glance, and then get back to the task at hand. Would make for a great television moment.

Joni

I think we've all come to come to the conclusion that he is firmly on Team Arrow and doesn't call out the identity for dramatic reasons.

I'm hoping he slips up one day while with the "Hood" and calls him Oliver by accident.
Then they can both give each other an awkward glance, and then get back to the task at hand. Would make for a great television moment.

We need to get this tweeted to ArrowWritersRoom.

Quidam

He knows, especially considering Arrow turns up every time his daughter gets kidnapped and his other daughter was living with him when she was in hiding, so it'd be logical for both his daughters to have a connection with Arrow. If he doesn't know, he is the dumbest police officer ever. He just doesn't care anymore.

I buy both of these arguments, yes (he's definitely firmly pro-Hood now), but I'm not entirely sure the show has adequately indicated that he knows but is happy to just not acknowledge it. I suspect there will still eventually be an episode with a cliffhanger ending where he unmasks him.

That would probably be a good way of handling it, but might be anticlimactic for a lot of people.

I buy both of these arguments, yes (he's definitely firmly pro-Hood now), but I'm not entirely sure the show has adequately indicated that he knows but is happy to just not acknowledge it. I suspect there will still eventually be an episode with a cliffhanger ending where he unmasks him.

There was a scene a few episodes ago where he does some solid leap of logic deductions regarding Sarah (I think). That moment led me to believe that he not only knew who "The Hood" was, but has known for longer than we think. He's all but seen his face in pretty well lit areas, like that clock tower fight with the League. I'm more than certain he is just keeping it a secret because of... um.... plausible deniability.
I mean he has teamed up with Felicity (Oliver's "Secretary") & Diggle (Oliver's "Driver") and the Hood when chasing down the Doll Maker, so I think it was only obvious at that point, especially with the scene I first mentioned with Sarah.

That would probably be a good way of handling it, but might be anticlimactic for a lot of people.

They could take another stab back at AoS (like I think AoS took at Arrow last week with all the Particle Accelerator talk) with a post credits scene where they address the Green Elephant in the room and how he should probably start wearing a mask.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The mailman delivered a package, Arrow-brahs.

haLW2zO.jpg
wgcj4MC.jpg

€0.50 coin for reference

Time to find those oats and start mixing my breafast for the next few months. I won't let you win the salmon ladder race, Amell. Not this time.

The Stephen Amell hype train has returned on his Facebook.

Stephen Amell said:
Arrow this week.

1. This is a two-part mid-season finale that is at a scale we've never attempted on the show.
2. I fight a guy on a moving vehicle.
3. Not everyone makes it.
4. Cliffhanger. (Naturally.)
5. Barry Allen.

Thank you.

I'm so pumped for these two episodes right now.

Tabby

The Stephen Amell hype train has returned on his Facebook.

I'm so pumped for these two episodes right now.

We don't even need the Amellywood hype train to know it's going to be awesome.
But god damn, I've missed Arrow. I'm looking forward to the 2 part half season finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom