• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
There was no Laurel promo pic so I made my own.

RWGLEY0.png

no promo pic? At this point Katie is gone from her window office to the cubicle at the back of the building neat the bathroom.

inm8num2

Well, I hope that the back half of season 2 finds Laurel having a more substantial role, or at least giving her character some closure given that she started this season with addiction problems.

farisr

My man.

This was Best Cassidy. I don't know what the heck is up with my homegirl now. I miss Ruby-Cassidy. The material just doesn't match up to what Cassidy is capable of/good at.

:(

Holy... seriously didn't realize that she was Ruby in supernatural. So different now, and playing a crappy character.

Wife started watching this. The first few episodes were terrible but it's pretty good now. I think every CW actor and actress went to the same acting school. It's kinda ridiculous.

Are they doing flash right?

Replicant

Khezu

Wife started watching this. The first few episodes were terrible but it's pretty good now. I think every CW actor and actress went to the same acting school. It's kinda ridiculous.

Are they doing flash right?

Flash has only been in two episodes so far, and hasn't gotten his powers yet, well the accident happened, but in the very last minute of the last episode, and we won't see him again until his own show starts.

He's pretty good so far, personality wise, he's pretty different from comics Barry, which is a good thing.

Gibbo

I'm not too familiar with Green Arrow heroes and villains- but do you guys think that there's any space on the show for my gal Maggie Q now that Nikita is over?
divergent-maggie-q-tori.jpg

Dynedom

I'm not too familiar with Green Arrow heroes and villains- but do you guys think that there's any space on the show for my gal Maggie Q now that Nikita is over?
divergent-maggie-q-tori.jpg

Don't know if she is part of the Arrow's rogues gallery but: Cheshire? Actually, she's more Young Justice/Teen Titans but it could work if they bring in Speedy properly.

Dynedom

They could also make her Lady Shiva. That's another option, if the show has done links to the League already (I haven't watched the show so I wouldn't know).

Ripclawe

Banned
I just realised that Katie not showing up in promo pics and never show up in those silly instagram group pics that others often involved in do suggest that she doesn't socialize much with her cast mates. :/

yup. Its kinda jarring

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I think it'd be better if we could stop thinking that Roy can do anything more meaningful than getting nailed in the damp alleys of the Glades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom